Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,211 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Carribean one of the best cruise lines I've been on. From the moment you step foot on the ship to your return you are ensured the time of your life for all ages
I went on my third Royal Caribbean cruise this past September. It was great! For having to feed 3500+ people on the ship the food was tasty enough and there was always plenty of it! They have a ton of activities to keep everyone entertained and the staff is super friendly. Once you become a return cruiser in the Crown & Anchor Society they offer special perks onboard for you too. I have been super happy with this cruise line and will continue to cruise with them!
Great cruise line. I think it is definitely a step above Carnival. The ship was very clean and the service was exceptional.
Great cruise line! Never had a bad experience with them - they have a great variety of excursions also!
I just went on a bachelorette party and it was so fun! All inclusive is the way to go. I did not have to worry about anything on the trip!!
We went on a cruise for our honeymoon. Loved it! Great room! Great food! Amazing staff! If we ever cruise again it would be with this line for sure!
The shows, food and service were all top notch. Every stop was such a great experience, much more than just hanging out on the beach or the ship.
My family and I had went on Royal Caribbean's Nordic Empress such a beautiful ship. There was so much to do and went to Cocoa Cay which is Royal Caribbean's private island. If you are looking to go on a cruise you should definitely consider Royal Caribbean's Nordic Empress. BON VOYAGE. 🚢
Amazing cruise ship! The amount of work they put into train travel agents show their dedication.
I have experienced several different cruise lines and Royal Caribbean is by far the best. They cater to your every need and make you feel like royalty. My last trip, I traveled with my best friend who is in a wheel chair. They went above and beyond to make her comfortable, meet her special needs and even came to us privately to go over off-shore excursions that were appropriate for her. I highly recommend!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos