4.66 / 5 based on 6,419 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Sailed on the Oasis in December 2017. It was an amazing experience even though the ports were damaged from the hurricane.
I absolutely love going on cruises. Royal Caribbean is not my favorite. Most pf the staff lacked customer service skills.
Great cruise line! A lot to do and the shows are great. Can't wait to go on another one. Very clean and enjoyable.
best cruises I have been on. very fun for all ages. Amazing food and service. very respectful workers. 10/10 recommend !
La mejor línea de cruceros en el mundo. La comida, el entretenimiento, los barcos que tienen WOW!!!!! Son los mejores!!!!
Step up from carnival but the food is still not great. Fantastic affordable option for a fun family stress free vacation!
Always a great experience on the Royal Caribbean. Family and I always had something to do onboard and off board the ship
I went on my 21 birthday I had so much fun everyone is nice I wood go agen I wood recommended people to see that they think
Royal is by far the nicest cruise I have been on and I cruise once a year. They cost a little more but it is so relaxing.
Me encanta este crucero , fui a las Bahamas la duración fue de tres noches . Las actividades nocturnas fueron muy buenas
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos