Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,212 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I am a Diamond Member with RC. I've tried other cruise lines and none compare to RC! The staff truly do treat you like royalty. This March will be my 10th cruise with RC. Fort Lauderdale is by far the best port to board the ship. Best cruise I have ever been on was out of San Juan.
Im a HUGE cruising fan for vacations! Everything is right there for you at your desire and all the work is done for you, allowing you to really be able to relax and enjoy your vacation! Royal Carribean is by far the best cruise line out there. Worth every penny in overall quality,of cleaniness, food and fun. I've been on over 13 cruises can definatley speak from experiance!
It has been quite some time since I have been on a cruise; but all my cruises have been on Royal Carribbean. The food and staff are excellent! They always offer offshore events and we always have a good time. With this said, I think the bad publicity the cruise companies have been getting doesn't help. I will go on another cruise, but maybe in the near future.
I absolutely love Royal Caribbean. When looking to plan a cruise my family looks at Royal Caribbean without hesitation. The staff are wonderful and super friendly and the excursions they offer are varied and fun. Plus, they offer cruises to so many different locations. Definitely my favorite cruise line.
We have taken three cruises with Royal Caribbean and they are by far the best cruise line. The crew is always customer focused, food is consistently good, the ships/rooms are always clean and they have the best destinations.
My family and I love Royal Caribbean cruises. In the last 10 years, we have been on over 15 cruises and there is something for everyone. From nurseries for the babies to activities and shows for older kids and adults, Royal Caribbean rarely disappoints!
Ive been wanting to go on a cruise but I'm scared from hearing the bad break downs on the news of the royal carribean.
I have been on Royal Carribean cruises so many times, and I have a fabulous time each and every trip. Their itineraries are great, not to mention the unlimited food and incredible customer service.
I love cruises and the food is great, plus good relaxing time
Last trip on Royal Caribbean has been almost a year. Very clean and nice, helpful staff. I know people always rave about the food on cruises, but I am just not a huge fan. Trust me, I love food and all kinds. It just does not have high quality.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos