Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love royal Caribbean. I have been on 3 cruises with them and have had a great experience every time. Staff is friendly and the food is never ending and delicious. All the food and entertainment is included in the ticket and they have some pretty good deals frequently. It's such an easy carefree vacation for those that want someone else to do the planning. Royal Caribbean takes care of you like royalty.
I've been on 3 cruises, and all three is with Royal Caribbean. I love all my cruises on them (Mediterranean, West Caribbean, East Caribbean) but just wish the food was a bit better. Never had any problems with the food, but nothing that makes me think about it afterwards. That's my one gripe - food is not fantastic, just good.
This is a very good cruise line. I have been on three different royal caribbean cruises and have enjoyed every one
This was my first and only cruise that I have been on and I loved every second of it! There was so much entertainment that you never get bored.
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean Cruise Line! I had the most wonderful experience with this line! They are amazing and do a wonderful job at making sure their guests have the best time possible!
Great food, great service, great experience. We were never bored--there is always something to do. We didn't spring for a balcony, but it didn't matter there was so much going on that we were hardly in the room at all. Highly recommend.
Royal Caribbean is an amazing cruise line! The staff is always so nice. One of my favorite things is the food. It was a step above carnival. Their shows are great as well. I have been on 8 RC cruises, and I don't have a single complaint!
I went tithe Mediterranean 10 years ago and loved it! Can't wait to go again! Cruising is the way to travel for sure!
Best cruise i have ever experienced. Great staff, awesome destinations, and this company makes cruising easy and luxurious. I will definitely be using them again.
I really loved my cruise on royal Caribbean. We cruised to the Bahamas and it was so fun. They have great food.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos