Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This was our honeymoon cruise and I can't recommend it enough! 7 nights is the perfect length of a cruise and the Caribbean is gorgeous!!! Royal Caribbean is simply the best cruise line too. Quality.
Great cruise line. Lots of specials and good price. I would recommend it to others.
We have gone on 2 Royal Caribbean cruise and we love them! The staff was very friendly, the rooms were super nice, we never got bored on the boat and the destination were fantastic! Can't wait to go again!
I had an amazing time! Except the crusade ship i went on the food was great but the pool was soooo small! I would not recommend for little kids!
This is one of the top cruise lines I have been on and has great food and great service
I book this cruise line all the time, esp for families because they have so much to offer. The amount of activities on the boat are amazing, the service is great and the food is equally as good. There are so many things to offer so I always recommend it
I had a great time flying with royal they captain was nice and was making jokes it was smooth sailing in the sky
Best Cruise ship - Food and entertainment are better than the other cruise line - going on Anthem of the Seas this year - this will be my 10th cruise on Royal Caribbean
I went for my first cruise ever with my grandparents through Royal Caribbean and it was amazing! The destination (The Bahamas) was great, Cocoa Cay was beautiful, and the ship itself was unreal. It was an amazing experience! From the great food, to the beautiful views, and there was always something to do. I had an amazing time and I'm planning a cruise with a friend in the future. I would live on the cruise ship if I could!
I haven't been on a cruise in a couple of years but I've been on more royal carribbean cruise than any other line. I went from Venice Italy to all of the Greek islands and they truly made it an incredible trip.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos