4.66 / 5 based on 6,646 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love using royal Caribbean cruise line. They always have friendly staff and sure know how to take us on a much needed get away!
I have heard mixed reviews on Royal Carribean, but would definitely give it a try. I heard it is more for the older generations
Royal Caribbean is very family orientated is has lovely crew ships and awesome food!are usually always travel on Royal Caribbean
I went on one of their cruises and had a marvelous experience. It was so much fun and honestly the food was the cherry on top.
I need a vacation on a cruise. How I wish to go on one soon. This cruise line sounds nice hopefully I can go on one soon. Not😥
What an amazing experience. The ship is gorgeous and the staff is amazing. I will totally recommend this cruise line to anyone
Excellent service. Very nice attention to the maximum. Useful for the whole family very comfortable enjoying the trip.
This is a great cruise line. The staff is so nice and all the food you can eat. I would recommend this cruise line to everyone!
Great vacation option. Have cruised multiple times. Great value for the money. Need to update some ships. New ones are amazing
I love cruising with Royal Caribbean. The only thing they are missing is freestyle dining. I hate having a set time for meals.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos