Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The only cruise line I will use! I've tried Norwegian and carnival and neither compare to Royal. They make you feel literally like royalty the whole time on the boat.
Royal Caribbean is the way to go...for ALL of your cruise destinations. I have taken 3 day and longer cruises through them and would recommend them over Carnival ANY DAY! Carnival is the "party" cruise. But even still, Royal Caribbean has NEVER left me disappointed in the "party" aspect!
I love cruises and the food is great, plus good relaxing time
I really want to book a cruise with Royal Caribbean. I have heard sooo many good things. I've gotta see for myself.
Took a cruise to bermuda and didn't like the whole cruise experience. never go again
Hands down, WONDERFUL. We cruised on The Jewel of the Seas a few weeks ago and it was beautiful, the staff was wonderful, the cruise director was hysterical... Everything was just wonderful. Shore excursions were fulfilling. My only gripe was the lackluster food in the dining room but it wasn't terrible and if you are not pleased with your meal, they will switch it out immediately. I LOVE Royal Caribbean and I cannot wait to go on another cruise with them!
I love royal Caribbean. I have been on 3 cruises with them and have had a great experience every time. Staff is friendly and the food is never ending and delicious. All the food and entertainment is included in the ticket and they have some pretty good deals frequently. It's such an easy carefree vacation for those that want someone else to do the planning. Royal Caribbean takes care of you like royalty.
Royal is one of those companies that once you find, you never stray from. They have the best iteneraries and the best customer service among the accessible Cruise Companies. This specific itenerary lets you see SO much in such a short amount of time and takes away the hassle of travelling between countries! The excursions go a step further to help you see what you've always wanted to experience (or something new you didn't even know was available to do). During the day you go explore places you have only read about in history books and at night you come back to the comfort of the staff you've come to know, the room you've made your own, and delicious food that can be expected to be above par!
We are about to go on our 4th RC cruise. Love the entire line of ships!!
This was one of the best decisions i ever made! Me and a friend went on a Caribbean cruise and had the time of our lives! They provide the most comfortable rooms and all the utilities are readily available! I will most definitely be going on another trip with them (soon hopefully).
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos