4.65 / 5 based on 5,471 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on a cruise a few years back and I absolutely loved it. it was the greatest experience ever.
One of the best cruise I went to. There was so much to do so much to see it was a great experience
My friends have been on this cruise and they seemed to really like it. It seems great for all ages.
Would recommend this to a big family, haven't been there but i heard a lot of good things about it !
Great place for a get away for both you and your family! Always something to do and friendly staff
Best cruise line out there! Best value for your money and the more you sail the more you get back!
One of the top cruise lines that provides the best cruise experience from food to the service crew
I would like to stay in this royal Caribbean every time, this is amazing and the service is great!
They are always so helpful and have very kind staff. There is so much activities that can be done.
Favorite cruise company! Love their personnel and ships. Destinations are great and varied as well.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos