Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My only cruise I've been on was with Royal. I had a great experience and left wanting to go again.
I love this cruise line!!! I have traveled 5 different times using them! my next travels are next month!!!!!
Last trip on Royal Caribbean has been almost a year. Very clean and nice, helpful staff. I know people always rave about the food on cruises, but I am just not a huge fan. Trust me, I love food and all kinds. It just does not have high quality.
We have gone on 2 Royal Caribbean cruise and we love them! The staff was very friendly, the rooms were super nice, we never got bored on the boat and the destination were fantastic! Can't wait to go again!
We went on a cruise for our honeymoon. Loved it! Great room! Great food! Amazing staff! If we ever cruise again it would be with this line for sure!
This is great cruise line they are know for the finer side of cruising def not a party cruise more of a great relax vacation cruise. unlike most cruise line R.C.has a drinking pass but has i said not know to be a party cruise.
I went on a cruise to Mexico recently and Loved it. The ships are beautiful. They really care about hiring quality, friendly people. Our server at our dinners was so funny and friendly to us, making us feel like the only people she was taking care of. Perfect for a family or couple!
My husband and I have been on many cruises over the last 2 years and twice has been on RC. Nice cruise line with good service. We went on an older smaller boat as opposed to one of their newer megaships. Great food. Would recommend.
I have never been on a cruise and if i were to this would be my choice. I've research and the ships look amazing and you visit great places.
I went on a Royal Caribbean for my first cruise, and loved it! The food was amazing, rooms super comfortable, destinations interesting, and there were so many awesome on-board entertainment options. I would definitely go on another RC cruise.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos