4.65 / 5 based on 5,343 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This cruise was a lot of fun! Great food and great service! Would totally recommend to anyone
Love this cruise everything was beautiful, great drinks food and fun love the onboard games.
Great cruise line and fairly priced! Went last year and it was such an amazing experience !!
I've always wanted to travel on one of these ships. might be sea sick if i ever go. lol. :-D
I would not go back. Mediocre in every way. However, the vessel is very clean and attractive
My cruise trip was so good that I did it again the next year. Great service, food and route!
This was my first cruse and i loved it. I went with my cousines and we all had a great time.
You will be happy with their level of hospitality and high choices of entertainment offered.
Wish I could use this always! It didn't disappoint me! It was exactly what I thought it was!
This a great cruise ship. You will lots of fun and memorable moments. The staff are very nice
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos