4.66 / 5 based on 6,756 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love royal caribbean, i went in the Oasis of the seas and it is amazing cruise, service, people,activities things to do i love itt
I personally haven't been on a cruise but my sister went this year and she loved it hopefully soon we will have an all family cruise
Absolutely love cruising with Royal Caribbean! My favorite of all the cruise lines! The food is amazing and the ships are beautiful.
Best cruise line I have been on and I have been on a couple different companies. The activities on board are incredibly entertaining
These cruise lines are awesome. They treat you very well and respected. Your room is large and comfortable and make you feel at home.
Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation.
Best cruise line ever. I had the most amazing time on this cruise, Great food, great music, great shows AND they have all new ships.
Hubs & I had a wonderful time on our cruise to the Bahamas out of Baltimore. Friendly staff, great food, clean ship. No complaints.
Great cruiseline with so many things to do. i went with a church youth group and there were attractions for everyone in the age group
Great, innovative cruise line. Love the staff, itineraries and knowledgable captains. Can't wait to take our kids when they are older
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos