4.65 / 5 based on 5,460 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Just went to Mexico and it was amazing. The best time of my life when we went swimming with stingrays
Loved it had a blast only complaint was they ran out of lobster by the second night of a 7 day cruise
LOVE this cruise line more than any other! They pamper you and want what’s best for you while aboard!
Love it. The cruise is very nice and clean. I had so much fun and I recommended everyone going there
Never had a bad Cruise yet! The FOOD is amazing onboard!! Available 24-7 and always All You Can Eat!
The name speaks for itself. When on the ship you feel like a Royal. First class service all the way.
Went for first time for my honeymoon and loved it good food was amazing and overall had great time
Great place for a get away for both you and your family! Always something to do and friendly staff
i hated it they had the worst customer service ever. i hated it. like uggghhhhh. it was just so bad
I love this cruise and how they treat everyone like a princess!!!!!!!! Def my favorite cruise line!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos