4.66 / 5 based on 6,873 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Good food, room ok, entertainment limited, overall was relaxing. Day shore trip not very good. Other day trip cancelled due to weather
I love Royal Caribbean, there was always something to do, plus they allowed you more time on the islands than most cruise ships allow
I love taking cruses this line has never disappointed me the app they have works very well and everything on the ship was wonderful.
Its been awhile, but i remember the staff being very welcoming and helpful. Great entertainment and great food and dining selection!
I love Royal! The staff is amazing, boats are clean and the food is to die for! If you want the cruise of a lifetime....look no more.
Great vacations! I would never even think about switching to a different one because I've had such a great experience with this one!
I live royal Caribbean, it was my first time on a cruise and I would definitely do it again. The hospitality was everything plus more
I love RCCL. I have been on 5 cruises and can't wait to go again. They have great customer service and ALWAYS put their guests first
I had a great experience the family enjoyed it it was plenty of entertainment we stopped at several places overall it was an OK trip
Great cruiseline with so many things to do. i went with a church youth group and there were attractions for everyone in the age group
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos