Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,187 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My family and friends go on cruises every year for thanksgiving.last year I took this cruise and loved it. there was so much entertainment on board and really good food. it isn't the best I have gone on but its one of the best ones I have gone on. the staff was really friendly and fun. I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a good cruise or a good vacation to go on.
I've been on two royal Caribbean cruise and each time has been wonderful! You cannot even feel the ship move even when you are on the bottom floors. The destinations were beautiful and there was so much to do on the ship!
Breathtaking affordable cruises, I highly recommend this line, they have things to offer to all ages!
Last years experience with Royal Caribbean was mediocre at best. The ship Enchantment of the Seas was very old and in need of immediate renovations. I do not recommend this ship to anyone under the age of 65. I will be traveling with Royal again this year on the Allure of the seas which has great reviews. I will let you know how that goes. I am looking forward to the trip!!
Love cruising on Royal Caribbean. There is always something going on and the staff are amazing
My husband & I only cruise Royal Caribbean cruise lines. They have a great rewards program & I feel the best services when it comes to dining, housekeeping & hospitality. I will always cruise with Royal!
I love them they are soo good and fun loving and caring person they have lots of different exciting activities to do you'll fall in love with them nice great venture seen it all in TV also everyone love this place so amazing .
Love Royal Caribbean! The rooms are great, food is delicious and there's so much to do onboard you really don't have to leave the boat when you're at port. (I did because the ports had great excursions.) Also, take advantage of the two for one drink specials. Some of my favorite vacations have been on Royal Caribbean.
We have taken a few Royal Caribbean cruises & LOVED them! The crews are fabulous, the entire staff extremely helpful & always smiling. The ports are fun, and getting to shore very orderly & easy. The onboard entertainment is always great! The only SMALL criticism is that the food isn't as great lately as it was on early cruises. But who cares when you are having so much fun!?!
This is the best way to travel! It's very inexpensive and it is a nice way to travel. You feel relaxed.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos