BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Brianna Marisol F.
Buena Park, CA
This cruise ship is awesome. The rooms are so comfortable and the staff are very helpful and friendly. Their food is delicious and the dining halls are gorgeous. I would highly recommend them for a cruise.
MEGAN P.
Austin, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Absolutely love royal Caribbean, when I went it felt more geared towards children so I wish there were more activities for young adults! However amazing food and excursions. Will definitely use them again.
Jeffrey M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Food was good and entertainment was decent as well. The boat was older and certainly could use some updates/maintenance. Service was very good as well. The "tone of the cruise" was bit too "party, party, party" for my taste (and I love me some good party times), but it was pleasant.
Leah S.
Royal Caribbean is the LeBron james of cruise lines. If you want a high quality cruise experience you will have to pay more and royal Carribbean is the way to go. Great entertainment, food, and activities.
Janine J.
Charleston, IL
I really enjoyed my trip on the Royal Caribbean! The food was amazing and the pools were fun and relaxing. Workers were fantastic throughout the trip. If I could, I would pick Royal Caribbean again.
Kaitlyn B.
This was a super fun cruise line with tons of activities for kids, teens, and adults. I think that the food could of been better but I'm not complaining. The ship was huge so it never felt crowded to me.
Taylor M.
Grandview, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had been invited to go on a cruise on the Liberty of the Seas with my boyfriend's family and really liked the idea of being able to travel to the Caribbean at such a low cost. It was a good experience, but I am not sure if I would travel with this cruiseline again unless there were to be another group trip.

The food was great and definitely the highlight of traveling on the ship. There was a lot to choose from and they offered a large variety of different food types, including some ethnic foods. The design of the ship was incredible and there was a lot to see.

I was pretty disappointed getting off of the ship because we had such a limited amount of time to explore and all of the stops were very tourist-y and felt like we were still in the US. I would compare the stops to a US amusement park. There's nothing wrong with that, but if I travel to another country, I want to get the full experience of their culture.

I think the worst aspect though is how pricey it is to use the internet. I forget the exact amount it costs to use the internet, but it is VERY expensive. It would be nice if they lowered the price and gave people the opportunity to use the internet in their spare time. I hated not being able to contact anyone off of the ship.
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Royal Caribbean cruises! They are really fun and I love how you feel well attended and entertained in their cruises. They have really good costumer service and the rooms are always nice and clean.
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
Went on the Cruise from SD down through Mexico and it was fabulous. So much to do on the boat and stopped at so many fun places so you never felt “stuck.” Great food options and the pools were fabulous!
Deanna W.
My preferred way to cruise! I've tried a few other cruise lines and always come back to Royal Caribbean. Service is wonderful and ships are amazing, even the ones that have been in service for a while.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.