Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My very first cruise was on Royal Caribbean. I have yet to be able to do another cruise line, but them. I cruise once maybe twice a year. I can say staff on this particular trip and all of their ships are phenomenal. One guy even remembered who we were from the last time we came. His name was Rohti. They love their jobs and if they don't, they sure are convincing to passengers. Even during Hurricane Isaac we were out to sea an extra day and they were every so helpful and still professional even though many of us were ready to leave.
Amazing cruise ship! The amount of work they put into train travel agents show their dedication.
My all time favorite cruise line. Admittedly I like a touch of structure to my trips, so everything's not so impromptu and I know what to pack and what to expect, however there are still a Miriam of surprises in store for you, including outrageously great service and individual attention and relationships with the staff! It is awesome to feel special and important, even when you book the cheapest package!!
Best cruise line. We've sailed on many ships and they are by far the best. They have the best customer service, food, and entertainment.
Amazing amazing amazing! It was such a fun time for me and my family. We did loads of activities on the boat, got to experience amazing foods, and the photoshoots for families was really fun. The accommodations were comfy and great and perfectly sized for a cruise ship!
My family and I had went on Royal Caribbean's Nordic Empress such a beautiful ship. There was so much to do and went to Cocoa Cay which is Royal Caribbean's private island. If you are looking to go on a cruise you should definitely consider Royal Caribbean's Nordic Empress. BON VOYAGE. 🚢
Reasonably priced, beautiful ships full of activities, great food, fun excursions.
LOVED my Royal Caribbean Cruise!!! Great staff and a fun environment. There were always dozens of things to do at any moment
One of the best cruise lines. If you want a great, fun filled, clean & classy vacation royal Caribbean is the company for you. The staff is great, clean ships with so much to do. I'd highly recommend this company. But if you are going to cruise get a room with a balcony you'll enjoy it more.
Great cruise line for families and couples! The ships are absolutely gorgeous and the food is divine! The shows and entertainment are always great!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos