Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Loads of activities to do on board. Food was delicious and always available. The staff we had was great, no complaints!
Royal Caribbean was the first cruise I went on and it was awesome! I would totally go on another cruise with them.
I can honestly say I am addicted to RC! I have been on 10 cruises over the past 8years and its one of the best vacations you can have! From choosing your destinations, to picking which ship, exploring the islands and then enjoying the night life - its just the ultimate experience. I recommend cruising and cruising on RC to someone almost everyday!
We took a Caribbean cruise. Very enjoyable when en route. Good food. Entertainment was good. Ports were mediocre.
Ready to be spoiled? If so, this is the Cruise Line for you! I've been on various other Cruise Lines and there is no comparison. The Food, Atmosphere, Entertainment options, even the employees are first rate. I will no longer go on another cruise line.
Seriously, don't. This line is the best cruise line that I've ever been on. I'm a diamond member in the Crown and Anchor society. The more you cruise with them the more perks you get. I'm in love.
I experienced my first RCI cruise a few months ago. Was impressed with the cleanliness on board and the attention to detail. Our ship was huge and provided a ton of on board activities during days at sea.
Great cruise line and fairly priced! Went last year and it was such an amazing experience !!
This cruise line is definitely a favorite for me. Their ships are amazing and the prices are good for everything you receive.
The memories from this cruise are truly amazing. Through the entire experience I truly felt like royalty. The princess cruise was so luxurious and so much fun. I definitely hope to experience it again some day.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos