4.66 / 5 based on 6,407 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Love Royal Caribbean Cruises! They made sure we were taken care of and we had the best times on all of our cruises thru them!
There is always a lot of do on Caribbean cruises and I appreciate you can basically have ten different vacations in one trip.
Royal Caribbean is the best , great staff that was on my cruise and from all over the world got to hear about others culture
This was a fun cruise line had great food and a good diverse age group that was on board and the crew takes care of everybody
Royal Caribbean is the only cruise line I’ve ever travelled with. They have a stellar reputation and I continue to use them.
Best cruise for any age! There is a ton of stuff to do for everyone in the family! Always a great time and a perfect getaway
I had such a great time on this cruise!! The staff was so friendly, the food was great, and the entertainment was fantastic.
We have been in a RC cruise every year for the past few years. We love the destinations. We love the shows. We love the food.
By far my favorite cruise line! Always top notch service! And the ships are BEAUTIFUL! The prices are amazing can be a steal!
So much fun. Well worth the money with all the attractions the cruise actually has to offer. You don't even have to get off.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos