4.65 / 5 based on 5,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had a blast with royal carribean cruises! My family went to Mexico one year and it was a lot of fun!
LOVE Royal Caribbean! This cruise line is great for families, singles, and couples! Great things to do.
Very good company for traveling found out about them threw my sister in law shes a and travels a lot
This cruise was really fun had so much activities for both adults and kids. Definitely would go again!
I traveled with two kids. They had a crib and brought lactose free milk to our room for no extra cost!
Always try to take a cruise with the newest boat possible. The food and entertainment was really good.
Great experience! Would love to go on another cruise again soon! Had so much fun the first time around!
Love this cruise line. Very affordable and has great perks. They sail out of many convenient locations.
Excellent holiday, delicious food, very friendly staff, comfortable rooms, and lots of fun activities.
Always a great experience. I love that this cruise line adapts to children, but still caters to adults.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos