4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
WE HAD A BLAST! The cruise was amazing! We were onboard the Liberty of the Seas and it was so much fun
Cruise was great! Friendly staff, great food, fun activities. Already planning a cruise for next year!
When I cruise to the caribbean I always go Royal. They know how to treat you right for the right price!
We love royal Caribbean. Lots of fun things to do. The food is okay but it's better than hospital food.
One of my favorite cruise lines! I'm going on my 16th one in spring! They treat their guests very well
Beyond luxurious. Very adult and kid friendly with multiple activities for both. ALWAYS something to do
Beautiful ship!! Great service and excursions. We really enjoyed our vacation!!! 10/10 would recommend.
I had a blast with royal carribean cruises! My family went to Mexico one year and it was a lot of fun!
LOVE Royal Caribbean! This cruise line is great for families, singles, and couples! Great things to do.
Very good company for traveling found out about them threw my sister in law shes a and travels a lot
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos