4.65 / 5 based on 5,473 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
When I cruise to the caribbean I always go Royal. They know how to treat you right for the right price!
Great cruise line! Never had a bad experience with them - they have a great variety of excursions also!
Great cruise ship. Entertainment and food is on par with other cruise lines I have been on. Top Notch!
Love this cruise line. Very affordable and has great perks. They sail out of many convenient locations.
Not a crazy party ship, but it’s relaxing, the food and drinks are always amazing. Employees are great.
Muy buenos cruceros, con staff estupendo, si lo pagas con tiempo puedes pagar hasta un 50% de la tarifa
Definitely one of the better medium priced cruise lines out there. There newer ships are my favorites!
Very good company for traveling found out about them threw my sister in law shes a and travels a lot
Loved every part of our cruise! The water was nice, the service was great. Definitely, a nice getaway.
Beautiful ship!! Great service and excursions. We really enjoyed our vacation!!! 10/10 would recommend.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos