Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We LOVE Royal Caribbean, it is the only cruise line we cruise on now. We have tried others but nothing compares to Royal Caribbean!!!!
I had the time of my life traveling with Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas! I can't wait to get back on one of their cruises. It was a great atmosphere and everyone was very friendly and helpful.
Fantastic. Rooms are comfortable and staff is always friendly. Food is delicious.
Royal Caribbean is a great family-oriented cruise line. They have great activities for both kids and adults. Also, a kids center for you to drop your kids off and have a little fun on your own! Love this cruise line.
Who doesn't love a Cruise? Royal Caribbean is a great cruise! Great vacation for family reunions or just to get away! If you haven't been chose them and get booked asap
I have been on many cruises, a couple of which were with Royal Caribbean. Royal Caribbean Cruises are in my opinion more extravagant than other cruise lines based on the ships, food, and the entertainment services that are offered. Its not the most fun party ship on the seas but its definitely a royal getaway.
Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines ever however some of the food at the buffets can get a little boring and repetitive at times but that's the worst part of it everything else is amazing
I've gone on several Royal Caribbean cruises. The ships are usually large, clean, and well run. The staterooms are small, but you won't spend much time in them. Usually lots of activities. Food varies, but plenty to choose from and you're likely to gain some weight! Solid choice, if you are comfortable with a large, regimented cruise.
We only boarded to participate in a wedding but had to get off. OMG!!! This ship was beautiful. The architect was stunning, the crew were so kind and caring and one day I hope to be able to actually cruise on this beauty!!!
I am usually a Carnival cruiser but I decided to splurge this year and take a Royal Caribbean cruise. I was very impressed with the layout and finish of the ship, the super friendly staff, and the DELICIOUS food. The food was the best part, especially when you are used to Carnival's food. We went to Labadee Haiti (RC's private island) and very much enjoyed it. I also thought that RC's entertainment was slightly better than Carnival's. I went on spring break and noticed a more mature crowd with tons of couples, so if you are a young single person, you may want to save some money and hit up Carnival's fun ships.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos