4.65 / 5 based on 5,492 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Amazing! It was my first cruise I went on when I was in my teens with family. Very fun and entertaining!
I love royal Caribbean. I have been on six of their cruises thus far and can't wait to go on another one!
Great cruise line! Awesome activities for young and old! Great prices and workers! Favorite cruise line!!
Amazing and beautiful. I would live to go in another cruise. Would go on any others, just royal Caribbean
Love them! So much fun things to do on our ship! Food was great! Cant wait to go on another cruise soon!
BEST cruises I have EVERY been on! I have cruised other lines and BY FAR, Royal beats them ALL by 110%!!!
Good cruise line. I went on this cruise for spring break and they made good drinks that were very strong
Very nice cruise.. the attention is great.. They have a lot of activities if you decide to stay on board
All cruise lines feel the same but Royal Caribbean was awesome! Staff was friendly and the food was glkd
Great people, great time! Would recommend this to others. The best vacation I've had in a very long time.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos