4.65 / 5 based on 5,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Amazing company everyone is so sweet and nice. I went on a cruise last year and I can't wait to go again.
This is a great cruise! I had fun when I went on this cruise. I love the activities the cruise provides.
All great experiences. I highly recommend Royal Caribbean for any destination. I can't wait to go again.
Beautiful. Absolutely breath taking views. Service is awesome and there are so many fun activities to do.
Amazzzzzzinnnggg cruise line! Very luxurious. I love the atmosphere and everything about the cruise line
Love this cruise line. The staff is wonderful and nice. The ship is clean. There are many thingss to do.
All cruise lines feel the same but Royal Caribbean was awesome! Staff was friendly and the food was glkd
Went on a cruise 4 years ago. It is one of the best experiences ever! I loved ghe staff very nice people.
Eya adorei muito bom parabéns perfeito ótimo trabalho são de mais tudo de bom continuem assim ameiiii ual
Love them! So much fun things to do on our ship! Food was great! Cant wait to go on another cruise soon!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos