Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,220 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This was our honeymoon cruise and I can't recommend it enough! 7 nights is the perfect length of a cruise and the Caribbean is gorgeous!!! Royal Caribbean is simply the best cruise line too. Quality.
I loved the Royal Caribean cruise I went on. I plan to go on another one soon!
Love Royal Caribbean! Best cruise line that is very clean, great food, great service.
Such a great experience I love it
Hubs & I had a wonderful time on our cruise to the Bahamas out of Baltimore. Friendly staff, great food, clean ship. No complaints.
I have gone on Carnival, Norweign, and Princess, Royal is by far the best for the money. I have been on 3 Royal cruises and each boat does not disapoint.
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line! I have been on many cruises (both Royal Caribbean and several other lines) and it is probably the best as far as quality. It's great for everyone including families. Cruises are the best vacations as far as value!
I've been on two cruises with RC and all I can say is that they were absolutely amazing experiences. Their quality and service is the best you will ever get with a cruise line. They have ships and itineraries to fit any vacation you're looking for and if you book them during their 'Hot Deals' you can get an amazing value.
I have been on 15 cruises. All but 2 were RCCL. Love the ships and the service. Entertainment sometimes lackluster, but they make up for it with food and service.
I'm at Celebrity Cruise girl, have been and always will be..but I truly enjoyed myself on RC this past summer. They treat you amazing and feed you well. I really enjoyed our excursions, but I didn't do any shopping on the islands. I didn't think it was worth it and nothing really moved me. Definitely a fantastic company to travel with!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos