4.66 / 5 based on 6,849 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Had a wonderful time on a cruise to the Mexican Rivera. Always something to do, endless ice cream, incredible staff, and a beautiful ship!
I've now been on four cruises-three on Royal Caribbean-and this is the cruise line I most enjoy! Great service, great food, great sites!
I love cruises. This cruise line definitely has the most extra activities. For example, ours had a wave runner....which was hard but fun.
Nicer, budget-friendly vacation that is fun AND family friendly. Great prices and lots of destinations. Beautiful ships with tons to do.
The first cruise I ever took was with this amazing cruise line! Had so much fun and was everything and more of what I heard and expected
We love royal Caribbean. I love the destinations and we've travelled with them many times. The staff is always great and food is amazing
Super classy and nice cruise line that accommodates well for those with kids! Great food options, friendly staff, and a fun environment!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Royal Caribbean! They have fun things to do such as swim, teen night, and kids club!! Very good, definitely recommend it
We have cruised with royal one time. Awesome the crew were great. Food delicious. Excursions exotic. Fun from the time we boarded.
this was the most amazing cruise i ever went on we immediately booked for a second cruise while still on the boat for the upcomming year
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos