Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We have cruised twice with RC and they make you feel like you are the richest people alive. I will never cruise with another company and we recommend everyone to take a RC cruise.
Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines ever however some of the food at the buffets can get a little boring and repetitive at times but that's the worst part of it everything else is amazing
I love this cruise line! Lots of activities and fun for the whole family! Amazing food and great service! Cruises save you money, and save you from having to plan everything out ahead of time. You can eat as much as you want and order room service for free!
You'll have a great time. There's plent of things to do for all ages. Prices are very reasonable as well.
I took a 7 night cruise in 2008 and to this day I am still raving about it! I went with my family for spring break vacation and it was an all over amazing experience. the staff was so incredibly nice and accommodating, the food was sensational and the amenities on the ship were perfection. I used the gym everyday just because it was actually really relaxing just watching the ocean as you worked. I don't recommend any other cruise line to people when they ask about cruise lines.
I love cruises and the food is great, plus good relaxing time
My favorite cruiselibr. I love their ships, the entertainment and activities onboard, the food, the ports of call and everything else!
Royal Caribbean has always been the highlight of my summers, the services is always wonderful and the friends you make along the way are so much welcoming.
I have cruised with RC various times and loved every single cruise. They're very family friendly and my toddler love the nursery and H2O zone (splash zone) on their ships.
Went on a cruise from New Jersey to Bermuda. Had a great time! I had never been on a cruise before so it definitely gave me a great first impression!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos