BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Jen M.
Delray Beach
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I’ve cruised with royal Caribbean twice - once from Norfolk to Bermuda and another time from Fort Lauderdale to the western Caribbean. Both times I had a great experience, so I can’t say anything bad, but I honestly just prefer Carnival over royal Caribbean.
Stephanie E.
San Antonio
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I really enjoy cruising with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. I love that they really like to up kept the ships and refurbish them so that they feel refreshed and new. One of the things I enjoy the most is the different amenities available in the ship to do while out at Sea.
Beth C.
Cincinnati, OH
Royal Caribbean was awesome! Had a great time on my first cruise. Employees were super friendly. Food and drinks were amazing. There was more than enough to do on the boat and the entertainment was great!
Would definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean again!
Anna A.
Washington, DC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first cruise experience was with Royal Caribbean. I was not expecting much but I was very pleasantly surprised. It was a blast! The boat was comfortable, food was great, plenty of activities and I never wanted to leave. Will definitely plan another cruise with you soon!
Jillene J.
66220
The best cruise line out there! When I first boarded was my favorite and they greeted every guest. There are very good food, but sometimes it’s a hit or miss. I go at least a few times a year!! I totally recommend this for any cruiser, new or experienced!
Sara W.
Lakewood, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It's been quite a few years since I've cruised with Royal Caribbean, but my experience with them was really great! The food was delicious, the ship was very clean and very nice, the staff was very friendly and accommodating, overall it was a great Cruise!
Stacy D.
McDonough
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Holds true to the name Royal Caribbean. They treat you like Royalty. Love it great way to travel with the family. Customer service is great. My children loved it. I loved being able to relax with my family. Most recommended cruise line. I recommend them.
Sarah G.
Greenbrier, AR
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and they were both fabulous! The atmosphere was great and super energetic! The ships were super wonderful and staff was great! Biggest hesitation is price with Royal Caribbean otherwise it would be my first choice.
Tiffany G.
Bay, AR
My family and I have sailed on Royal several times. The service, cleanliness, and food on Royal are by far better than average. The staff are always friendly and there to help and serve you 24 hours a day. Lot of fun activities for both adults and kids!
Marilyn O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. I am a foodie so the fact that they have amazing foodie places (for extra but for an awesome price) makes me happiest! The ships are always clean, recently renovated or new; and the itineraries are always fun!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.