Top Questions See all 1,490 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love this cruise line. I have been on this cruise line multiple times and I would love to go back. I had such a great time on each cruise.
I had one of the best cruises of my life with Royal Caribbean, they are great and I recommend it a 100%, it's comfortable, beautiful and fun!
One of the best cruises of my life was a royal carribean. Family friendly. Employees were fantastic and remembered us. Clean and well priced.
Other than the friendly staff I didn't enjoy this cruise. The food was bland and the ship itself wasn't what I thought. Not a lot of activity
Loved my cruise with Royal Caribbean! I felt like a princess. Service was excellent and so were the activities on-board. I'll use them again.
It was our honeymoon and Christmas time. Music was always playing and food was served on different decks at all times with different themes.
I have traveled several times on this cruise line. It is a nice line with many things to do on board. They also offer some great excursions.
I went maybe 12 years ago with my husband for our hunnymoon and we loved it. It had great benefits, wasn't too expensive, and plenty to do.
These cruises are amazing!!! I love the shows and entertainment on the boats! I would definitely go on these cruises if I got the chance!!!
Our cruise to the Caribbean was amazing. Beautiful cruise, great hospitality from the staff, and lots of activities to keep us entertained.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos