Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Absolutely LOVE royal Caribbean!! Have been on two cruises with them and they are great on the ship! Never had any problems. Always a lot of entertainment and the services are great. I will never take another cruise ship!
Never a complaint. I always feel like I am every crew member's #1 priority. The service is great, and the food is great. I actually became very good friends with the man who cleaned my room, last time we were on the ship.
I have never been on a Royal Caribbean Cruise, but I will experience my first on in just under a year. I have heard great things about them and I cannot wait for this adventure!
The boats are always beautiful and they have great entertainment. You'll always find something to do on a royal Caribbean boat. I've been on at least 4. Great food great parties. Will return again soon
igualmente me parece una de las mejores compañias para cruceros y viajes maritimos, la atencion y servicio de primera calidad, las actividades y las instalaciones del crucero muy divertidas y bellisimo todo, los paquetes de recorridos muy compuesto
Amazing cruise line for families and couples! So many things to do even if you're at sea for the day!! Highly recommend
I absolutely love cruising. I've crushed with royal Caribbean twice. The first was 7 days and the second was 17 days. The staff is great, it's clean, there are a lot of activities and events. I also love that they offer a wide variety of stops/cruise ports. I do wish their rewards program was more rewarding.
By far the best cruise ever been on so much to do daytime through the nighttime. Everyplace we back that was amazing the activities are awesome it was honestly one of the best vacations ever. I mean 24/7 fun fun fun. I wouldn't recommend anything other then Royal Caribbean
Out of the two cruises I have taken on different lines, this one is the best! The staff is great and very personable. The food was delicious. You are basically catered to and it is extremely relaxing. The beds are very comfortable, even though the rooms are small (but that is any cruise line). If you choose a room with a balcony it is so nice to see the sunrise and sunset!
This was my first and only cruise I've been on and I had an amazing time. We had such a great room and the food was absolutely amazing. The staff was very friendly and it was like we really connected with them. I cannot recommend this line enough, it's amazing!!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos