4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Very nice boat. Clean. Helpful. The smaller boats could make you sick so I would pay attention to the size.
I had won a raffle for this lot cruise but I wasn’t over 28 does that old thing at this like the age limit
love royals fun cruises and big ships ! definitely a big cruiser for vacation. the easiest way to travel !
So much to do! Great staff and itineraries food and food options are great. Service is top notch for sure.
Great experience! The food in every restaurant was delicious! There were activities available for everyone
By far the best experience of my life! My husband and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon and had a blast!
Best cruise!! My boyfriend is from the Cayman Islands and the water there is just too beautiful for words!
My favorite cruise line. Great entertainment and always clean. Very friendly staff and plenty of activities
Royal is my favorite cruise line. Always clean and has the best food! Staff is super friendly and wonderful
Went when younger and wasn't much to do for a teen. Have seen where they are improving drastically on that.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos