4.65 / 5 based on 5,495 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My dad swears by it i jave not traveld nearly enough to know but what do you guys think? I need a vacation
Love the cruise directors and the boats activities. Very chils friendly and nice to the whole family :))))
The only thing I can say bad about the cruise was that it ended too early! Next time I will go for longer.
Royal Caribbean is by far one of my favorite cruise lines. The staff is always nice and the rooms are clean
I've been on many cruises and this is by far the best. The food is better than any other cruise line by far
This is a great cruise line that treat there guess so great such a great experience I would go on another!
The staff and crew were wonderful and great at keeping guests informed, especially during hurricane season
Went when younger and wasn't much to do for a teen. Have seen where they are improving drastically on that.
Beat cruise line out there. So many choices and always a good time.. great staff and great accommodations!
Very nice boat. Clean. Helpful. The smaller boats could make you sick so I would pay attention to the size.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos