Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I need a vacation on a cruise. How I wish to go on one soon. This cruise line sounds nice hopefully I can go on one soon. Not😥
My only cruise I've been on was with Royal. I had a great experience and left wanting to go again.
I went on a cruise to Mexico recently and Loved it. The ships are beautiful. They really care about hiring quality, friendly people. Our server at our dinners was so funny and friendly to us, making us feel like the only people she was taking care of. Perfect for a family or couple!
Had the BEST vacation this past March on the Liberty of the Seas. Ship was over the top, staff very friendly. Great cruise for any age.
Royal Caribbean is the BEST cruise line out there. Such a fun atmosphere, activities for all ages. I've never had a poor experience. The staff is so pleasant and accommodating. Enjoy your trip!
I absolutely loved my cruise. Cruises are so fun because they have so much entertainment/activities packed into one location and you can do as you please. There is always something to do, even if it is just lounging by the pool. I really liked the food, although there was always food available which is difficult for people like me that love to eat!
Went on my first cruise 2 weeks ago and it was awesome - service was the best! Our server made our trip memorable and made my kids feel in their element. Room service was not the best, yes they fix the beds for you when you wake up but I had someone elses underwear in the closet when we first got there and someone else's "hair" on the shower walls, not to mention the cereal under the beds. But overall it was awesome and I would give them another shot.
Had an outrageous time. It was a four day non-stop party. We were on the Bud Light Port Paradise Cruise and RCI was fantastic!
Favorite cruise line !!! even better then the fun ships I have been on both and would def pick royal over any other cruise line there has never been any complaints staff is friendly and there is always a lot going on
I've been on 3 cruises, and all three is with Royal Caribbean. I love all my cruises on them (Mediterranean, West Caribbean, East Caribbean) but just wish the food was a bit better. Never had any problems with the food, but nothing that makes me think about it afterwards. That's my one gripe - food is not fantastic, just good.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos