4.65 / 5 based on 5,460 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Good experience. Keeps you busy on boat that you don't really know that you are almost to your destination.
love royals fun cruises and big ships ! definitely a big cruiser for vacation. the easiest way to travel !
Had a fantastic cruise! Enjoyed myself a lot would definitely want to experience another one hopefully soon
Very nice boat. Clean. Helpful. The smaller boats could make you sick so I would pay attention to the size.
By far the best experience of my life! My husband and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon and had a blast!
Love the crew on these ships. You never run out of things to do and most of the time it's planned for you.
I was happy with Royal Caribbean. It wasn't the most luxurious ship but it was nice and it was comfortable.
Went when younger and wasn't much to do for a teen. Have seen where they are improving drastically on that.
I went once & this was by far an amazing experience/vacation for me & my boyfriend! Cant wait to go again!
It may seem silly, but it's the only way to cruise. The food, service and entertainment on royal is superb.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos