4.66 / 5 based on 6,638 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
It's a totally amazing experience for me and my brother! I would totally recommend for someone else and would totally use and go again!
I'd give this 5 stars if the hallway didn't smell bad. The rooms were adequate. The food was great and the excursions were amazing.
I went on Royal Caribbean to Alaska and it was a great experience. The food is to die for and the people are always ready to help you.
I went on a cruise for a spring break during college with my closest friends and it was one of the most amazing trips I've ever been on
Best experience in my life!! Went with my family and had a blast! I though that it would be boring and so, but had the time of my life
Had a great time on the Oasis of the Sea. Activities and show were great! Food was also good except the Japanese specialty restaurant.
By far the best cruise line. Ship is always clean. Staff is always courteous. Food is the best around and the price is always worth it.
The drink package on Royal is better than Carnival. I had an ok time but the average age of the passengers seems higher than Carnival.
More up scale then some other lines. If you want the booze crowd and wild part of cruise ship. You won't find that behavior here. Egant
Muy buenas rutas, buen servicio, buenas atenciones, sus instalaciones excelentes y un buen precio. sus viajes al caribe espectaculares.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos