4.66 / 5 based on 6,857 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I used Royal Caribbean for my second cruise experience and it was wonderful. The food, the rooms, the staff, everything met my expectations.
I love Royal Caribbean better than carnival. They have good rooms and the food is nicer. I hope to go on another cruise from Royal Caribbean.
The staff is so friendly, and so welcoming, the boat is nice and spacious, and the food was really good. Always enjoy myself in these cruises
Best cruise line ever! I went to the Oasis of the Seas! Best experience ever! We went to Jamaica Haiti and Cozumel! Its amazing and beautiful
The Harmony of the Seas is RC biggest ship and it like no other! RC humanitarian efforts was priceless during Hurricane Irma..kuddos to them!
I took a family trip in the Caribbean. The weather was wonderful. The water at the port was nice and blue and cold. I enjoyed the people. Great group of diversity.
Big ships and great food but can be a tad pricy. Also sometimes too many people where it becomes hard to get into shows. Better for families.
One of the best cruises of my life was a royal carribean. Family friendly. Employees were fantastic and remembered us. Clean and well priced.
Took a 4 day cruise with family to the Bahamas. Loved everything in the cruise except it did not have a lot of activities for my 2 year old.
I have traveled several times on this cruise line. It is a nice line with many things to do on board. They also offer some great excursions.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos