Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This was one amazing cruise!!! I had the best time of my life while I was on it!!
I used this cruise line years ago to go to bermuda. I was 16 years old and it was amazing! There was so much to do for my age (teens) I met tons of people who I still talk to this day. Food was amazing and so many activities. Definetly go on a cruise once in your life, its a great experience. I constantly get emails with deals so make sure to look for a deal and we went in september which was cheaper since all kids were in school
I went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise years ago, the ship was gorgeous & the food/drinks were great.
The mediterranean is great but this cruise is not. It's on the same line as a Carnival cruise. There are kids everywhere and the things you don't think you have to pay for you do. Nothing is free except the pools. Try a different line Like Princess or another.
I went on a 10 day cruise and it was less than $1,000 per person. I consider that to be really cheap. All of the destinations were beautiful! drinks are super expensive and my room felt muggy and smelled like mold, but other than that we had a great time.
We have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Royal Caribbean. It is our go to cruise line.
I am a Diamond member in the Crown & Anchor Society (Royal Caribbean's Loyalty Program for frequent cruisers). Even after your first cruise, the "perks" start rolling in - discounts on future cruises, coupon books, etc. I can't say enough good things about Royal Caribbean! The staff is always amazing - going above and beyond on every ship I've sailed on. Food is out of this world, the spa is fantastic, amenities are wonderful, shore excursions are interesting and varied, cabins are well-appointed and comfortable! Where else can you take a vacation to so many destinations, but only pack and unpack once! All meals and most entertainment is included in your cruise fare, so the prices can't be beat!
For our first cruise we went with royal carribean and it was an amazing trip! The itinerary has lots of variations and food was delicious!!! Highly recommend it!
Great for a family getaway. The meals are fantastic, and they always have activities on the ship. Can also be great for a romantic trip.
Only have been on one cruise, but it was a great experience! All of the staff are so welcoming and helpful, you will be talking about this vacation for years to come.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos