4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean cruises give you such a good experience. Going with either friends or family its a good time
Excellent services, I loved this cruise, I want to go the next year again. It's fantastic and beautiful boat.
Overall it was a nice ship. There could have been more on deck activities. But for the most part it was nice!
Are the best cruises that exist, fun is guaranteed for all ages, on the other hand the attention is excellent
Most fun week I've ever had. We got to see so many different things. There's tons of options for everybody!!
Their cruise ships look amazing however very over priced. Even during their bogo 1/2 off was more than others
my favorite cruise line!! best service, friendly workers. the food was great. there were plenty of activities
It was honestly so great! The food and service was great, the people working on the ship are always so nice!
Great we'll thought out ships. Great service and cabins. The food is very good too. I would use them. Again.
Had the time of my life back in 2011, with a few friends. Went to Miami, the Bahamas and their private island
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos