4.65 / 5 based on 5,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love this cruise line!!! I have traveled 5 different times using them! my next travels are next month!!!!!
I had soooo much fun on this cruise! it was very relaxing and had a bunch of sight seein, which I love to do
Decent experience, but but the best we had. Decent prices, okay excursions, food left something to be desired
I love the experience I had in Royal the staffs always very gentle the atraction in the cruise very good !!!
I've gone on 4 Royal Caribbean cruises and I have loved absolutely all of them! wonderful ship and services.
I was younger when I went on the royal Caribbean, we went from houston to Cozumel. Had a blast. So much fun.
Very nice staff they seem to really enjoy their jobs and make you feel at home. I love the excursion options!
Went last summer on a 2 week cruise to Europe on royal and it was amazing! One of the best cruise lines ever!
Love royal Caribbean. The best part of the experience are the drink opens. Very nice vacation and experience
I booked with a1stoptravel shop and Helene was amazing ... she got us amazing prices and they were unbeatable
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos