Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Love royal! Perfect ships and tons to do. goes to great places.
Sailing with Royal Caribbean was by far the best vacation I've ever been on. The staff was so friendly and the ship was absolutely incredible. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a cruise vacation.
I love these cruises and wish I could go on one every year! You are never bored and you're never hungry! there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well
I have heard so much good things of the Royal Caribbean. I'm actually paying my trip for April can't wait.
We are taking our 2nd family cruise this fall with Royal Caribbean and look forward to a week of relaxation with family and everything that comes along with it! The food is great, they have a ton of amenities, and the staff is always friendly and accommodating.
I looooove cruising. RCL isn't my favorite line of ships. But you can't beat a cruise
We love Royal Caribbean cruises! It took me 52 years to brave up and go on a cruise. I was afraid I would be seasick the whole trip. We went to eastern Caribbean on the Allure of the Seas. I wished I went sooner! The ship was so big , I didn't get seasick at all and felt very secure on board. I enjoyed everything about the cruise from the on board activities to the food! We arrived home and immediately started planning our next cruise which was to the western part of Caribbean. Our second cruise was just as great as our first!!
I performed on a ship with my dance troupe in high school, great accomodations for a bunch of high school
This cruise line offers luxury at an affordable price for everyone. They have beautiful ships filled with wonderful restaurants and bars and fun activities for everyone
Awesome cruise line. Something for everyone. Lots of great food and entertainment. Always get to see beautiful islands with great excursion choices.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos