Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Ooh! I love me some Royal Caribbean Cruising! I've traveled to Mexico and Alaska via RC cruise lines and I was not disappointed!
We really enjoyed our cruise on RC. It was not one of their largest but it was plenty big with a lot to do. The cabin we had could get a little tight but really how much time do you spend in there? The pools were nice, the gym had good space and equipment, the food was delish.
I have been on a dozen cruises Celebrity, Disney, Carnival and Royal. Royal is top of the line in my book, elegant but not stuffy. As busy or as unbusy as you want to be on the ship. Staff always willing to please and it is always their pleasure to serve and assist you.
I love this cruise line.There's so many activities,shows and places to just relax.The service has always been good.
This is the best cruise line. There are plenty of activities and areas for kids as long as for adults. Once we started traveling on Royal Caribbean we have yet to go on another cruise line.
Cruise line of choice . They have yet to disappoint . There is always something for the whole family to do. The cue can not be beat. You've got your food / entertainment and hotel all wrapped in one!
Great cruise line and fairly priced! Went last year and it was such an amazing experience !!
Just went on a royal Caribbean Cruze last year. We had a lot of fun. Make sure you stop at lots of ports cuss if your not a gambler and your already sun burnt there isn't much to do. It's all inclusive though so it's a good price for a vaca
Best cruise line I've ever experienced. Ships are amazing, ports are beautiful, food is fantastic! Can't wait to go again!
I had a great time on my cruise. they made it every easy and simpel to book the cruz and then the trip was amazing. Very relaxing and they were soooooo friendly
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos