4.66 / 5 based on 6,624 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Took my son on birthday cruise. The suite was ALL THAT! Roomy, view beautiful, activities in abundance! Food . . . Mmmm need I say more?
I really love Royal Caribbean. They have amazing people, delicious food and great entertainment not saying that the ships are super clean
Loved going on this cruise. They had a lot to offer and the locations we visited was nice. I would definitely use this cruise line again.
These cruises are all the rage. There is always something to do for everyone in the family, and the newer ships feel like 5 star resorts.
royal caribbean is consistently the best & the online cruise line my family will go on. they have everything for each age & great food!!
Best cruise line. We've sailed on many ships and they are by far the best. They have the best customer service, food, and entertainment.
Great service, comfortable rooms and amazing ships. The food is the best I've had. Would cruise with them again! Great entertainment too!
Worth the money! Pay a little bit extra to get a more luxerious getaway! The fun thing about a cruuse is you get to see more places ....
Very comfortable cruise with them. I love taking this place out of LA and then coming back to the Bay Area with a flyer. Wonderful Cruise
My family and I took a royal Caribbean cruise a few years ago! It was so much fun and the ship was so nice! I can't wait to do it again!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos