4.65 / 5 based on 5,479 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Had a fabulous time. All you can eat buffets, knowledgeable hosts and guides, and something to do all the time.
I really like Royal Caribbean Cruises because they are family friendly and they are very clean and comfortable
Love, love, love! Great times. Great food. Great entertainment. Amazing vacations, wish I could it more often!
Royal is great for families! Their kids/teen program is one of the best in cruise lines! Highly recommend them!
Extremely fun! They keep the food coming all day! Well maintained! Rooms are cozy! Will definitely sail again!
Been on many of the royal Caribbean cruises and the experience was amazing! I would definitely cruise again.
This cruise as a blast!!! There was so many things to do and staff was great and so helpful. I love the boat
I've gone on 4 Royal Caribbean cruises and I have loved absolutely all of them! wonderful ship and services.
Best cruise line ever. Great perks the more you travel the more awesome things your get! You won't regret it
I love this cruise line!!! I have traveled 5 different times using them! my next travels are next month!!!!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos