Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,220 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
THE CRUISE SHIP WAS CLEAN AND THE STAFF WAS AWESOME. GREAT ONBOARD ACTIVITIES.
They are really fun, I like ve the restaurants and the entertainment they have
I had a really amazing time with my family on my latest royal Caribbean cruise.
Really nice service and really nice prices. A great cruise safe and clean!!!!
The royal carribean cruise was so much fun i loved it everything was great 👍
Amazing cruise line. Great food if you opt to book the specialty restaurants!
Wonderful business to book through. Reasonably priced and good accommodations
My family goes on this vacation every year! The staff is friendly and prompt.
The Royal Caribbean and one statement I would say is like paradise on a boat
I love this cruise line! I use this one every time. The service is fantastic.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos