4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This cruise was amazing! The staff were all wonderful and took great care of us. There was so much to do and see and so easy to relax
I love these guys. Top-notch service! I will go on many more cruises with Royal Caribbean have one booked right now can't wait to go!
Its been awhile, but i remember the staff being very welcoming and helpful. Great entertainment and great food and dining selection!
Went on an amazing cruise this past January. Super cheap with great staff. Will be planning another trip with Royal Caribbean again!
Love it. Best cruise line. Getting to be too expensive. Costumer service usually amazing. The newest ship had crummy service though.
An experience unlike any other. Always something for everyone! Cruises are my favorite type of vacation and Royal never disappoints.
Went to Bermuda out of New York it was the best experience of my life greatest vacation ever I have been twice in five years love it
Had an amazing time on this cruise line. Ports visited were amszing. Got the room for a very good price. Staff on ship were amazing.
This is a great cruise especially for families. They have lots of activities to do on their ships. To top it off the food is amazing!
Great cruiseline with so many things to do. i went with a church youth group and there were attractions for everyone in the age group
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos