Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Recently went on a cruise with royal Caribbean over the summer. We went to the Caribbean and it was great. Lots of activities for my kids and good food as well. Our stateroom was nice and the ship was great. Overall a good trip but honestly my favorite cruiseline is princess.
I love going on cruises with Royal Caribbean. Its the only cruiseline that I've ever traveled with. The rooms were good and the food was awesome. The excursions were really fun and they traveled to awesome places. A little pricey but that's okay.
If I could give them ten stars I would we had so much fun and we cannot wait to go again soon!! The staff was amazing!!!
It was my first cruise...and I lived it so much. The ship was clean, had good variety of food. Customer service was great and good housekeeping services. My favorite part in the ship was shopping in the cruise. I will highly recommend it to anyone.
I've been on Royal Caribbean twice and love the cruise line! It's family oriented. Loads of shows on board. Good food. Great customer service.
One of the best cruise lines out there. The service is great, food is amazing and the crowd is great. I love their destinations and cabins are perfectly accommodated. If you're traveling with family this is the perfect cruise line.
I love this cruise line. I have been on this cruise line multiple times and I would love to go back. I had such a great time on each cruise.
I will definitely go on another one of these cruises! They go above and beyond with service in whatever you need. They made vacation fun and stress free!
Took a cruise to the Caribean and loved it. It was nice to have a safe place to come back to each night. The food was excellent and there was plenty. Would do it again today!!
I enjoyed my cruise on royal Caribbean, however I liked carnival more. Royal Caribbean is better for an older crowd.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos