Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Definitely one of the best cruise lines if you don't mind spending the extra money
The music and entertainment was delightful. Had so much fun dancing the night away.
Love Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, upscale, great service, clean, wonderful staffing
Awesome! Recommended to everyone! Great prices great deals! GREAT cosutomer service
Reasonably priced, beautiful ships full of activities, great food, fun excursions.
Awesome! Love my Caribbean cruise. Great customer service, everyone was so friendly
Cruised them for the last 20+ years and have always been happy with the experience.
It was a cruise so it was fun but princess cruises are much better. Not the best
Fantastic. Rooms are comfortable and staff is always friendly. Food is delicious.
Great cruise line. Love the rooms and there is so much to do for kids and adults!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos