4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've never disliked a trip on a cruise with this line. I love the company, love the ships and LOVE the people.
Omg this is where my friends went and told me it was super fun, plan on going soon because they're going again.
I took my senior cruise here to the Bahamas it was incredible. That was my first cruise I definitely go again.
Food was amazing, the shows were the best I’ve seen at a resort or on a cruise , and we were treated very well!
Great cruise line and worth the money. The employees are great and are always there to help you with anything.
Absolutely love RC...great itineraries, great food, entertainment isn't half bad, love their beverage packages!
Very professional line. You will get your money worth on this cruise line. I highly recommend this cruise line.
Royal is great for families! Their kids/teen program is one of the best in cruise lines! Highly recommend them!
the cruise royal Caribbean is amazing, is so charming and elegant that makes you fell pleasure just to be there
Royal Caribbean was one of the funniest cruise ship I have been on. They had something fun for all ages to do.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos