4.66 / 5 based on 6,407 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
So much fun in the sun that you won't know what to do with yourself. They treat you like royalty and everything you need is on board
we had fun aboard the quantum of the seas and oasis of the seas with the family. quantum is state of the art and is not to be missed!
Can't wait to go back on another cruise. Royal Caribbean is outstanding. The food is great and the rooms are nice with a great price
Went on an amazing cruise this past January. Super cheap with great staff. Will be planning another trip with Royal Caribbean again!
I love RCCL. I have been on 5 cruises and can't wait to go again. They have great customer service and ALWAYS put their guests first
I personally haven't been on a cruise but my sister went this year and she loved it hopefully soon we will have an all family cruise
I will never sail with any other company because Royal Caribbean is amazing! Great customer service and they keep the ships spotless
Best cruise line I have been on and I have been on a couple different companies. The activities on board are incredibly entertaining
Absolutely love cruising with Royal Caribbean! My favorite of all the cruise lines! The food is amazing and the ships are beautiful.
The food was okay, not as much choose compare to other cruise I have taken. The activeity was pretty fun and a lot of stuff going on
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos