Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Clean Ships. Great food & selection. Fun, friendly, & courteous staff. Tons of on board activities for you to do. Very reasonably priced.
My favorite cruise line! A bit more expensive than some others, but super fun! Always lots to do and see, really nice ships, and great food. Would always recommend!
Can't even remember the names of the ships I've been on, but I have never been disappointed!! The staff is always incredibly friendly and I love making friends with them and the other passengers. I can't stress how at home you feel on a Royal Caribbean ship!
My parents loved their Royal Caribbean cruise. It is perfect for families.
Royal has been my favorite cruise line so far! Fantastic ships, amazing services, delicious foods, so much to do and the itineraries are always great!!
Love this cruise line. The staff is wonderful and nice. The ship is clean. There are many thingss to do.
RdP focos dm dm slgo slip gloria of jvnil tgn y meReció js o cm cm Todd dio
I've gone on several Royal Caribbean cruises. The ships are usually large, clean, and well run. The staterooms are small, but you won't spend much time in them. Usually lots of activities. Food varies, but plenty to choose from and you're likely to gain some weight! Solid choice, if you are comfortable with a large, regimented cruise.
I enjoy Royal Caribbean Cruises out of Carnival and Princess. I love cruising. I will be going on the Allure of the Seas in August 2014 and taking the 7 day Western Cruise but I have done other cruises to Bahamas, and Eastern Caribbean, and Grand Turks. I was able to go on the Oasis of the Seas 2010 and it was amazing.
Great food, great destinations, great cruise line. A great way to escape and vacation.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos