4.65 / 5 based on 5,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Treats everyone like a prince and princess I love it and they even do so many activities that it is busy everyday
First and only cruise line I've ever sailed with. Prioritized on safety and special attention to passenger needs
My family and I have always cruised with Royal Caribbean. They always have nice people and the rewards are great
We had a wonderful experience with Royal Caribbean! We used them for our honeymoon. They treated us like royalty.
I went on a trip a while ago with family and it was just magnificent. The food was fabulous and I enjoyed my time
Great food and drinks - not a ton to do on the ship. Great excursions though. Their private island is wonderful!
Felt like a booze cruise, not alot of entertainment. Lots of drubk people evefywhere, push their alcohol too much
I would highly recommend this cruise line I've been a few times and compared to the others this is d ef my fav!!
I love going to cruise trips 🚢 I enjoy them very much royal Caribbean has been so good to us I enjoy every moment
We went on Liberty of the seasa. They had great food, service, and shows. We loved cruising with Royal Caribbean.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos