4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Really great boats with water slides and so many activities for families. Awesome food and drinks and the staff on the ship are great!
LOVED my Royal Caribbean Cruise!!! Ship was massive, with so many fun activities and shows all day every day. Would love to go again!!
Awesome Cruise Line!!! I loved my time on the cruise! They have amazing service! And the little animal towels every more were so cute!
One of the best cruise lines ever!! I do think they shouldn't charge full price for children considering they don't eat that much food.
Would recommend upgrading to a balcony! Food was decent, it was nice to have other options on board such as Mexican and Johnny rockets!
Oh wow. I use this cruise line twice first time on a boat. Love the room, services. Very organize boat, good food, good entertainment.
Love Royal Caribbean cruises. The perfect way to travel! Food is great, service is great! A lot of destination options and fair prices!
LOVEDDDD IT, always been loyal to this cruise line, they have the best food and best customer service by far, love everything about it
We had a fantastic cruise to the Bahamas. The ship was comfortable and the food was delicious. I loved all the dining options as well.
My favorite cruise line it's so much to do and very clean the staff is amazing and very friendly you'll have a great time on this ship
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos