4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My husband and I went on a royal caribbean cruise for honeymoon. It was the perfect honeymoon and getaway for us.
Sailed on The Anthem of the Seas. The rumor of bigger is better isn't always true. Robot bar was a great novelty!
By far my favorite cruise line! Wonderful service! I will continue being a loyal customer with Royal Caribbean!!!
Es un grandioso crucero, su atención es de primera, no duden en contactarlos si desean unas vacaciones increíbles
It is a highly recommended cruise line very raise money and get to meet more beaches and places with this cruise
Royal Carribean is my favorite cruise line. It is very affordable and super nice. The customer service is amazing
Mi experiencia no fue nada agradable..El servicio al cliente fue pesimo..Fui para mi luna de miel......no volvi..
The best for adult cruising. My favorite when traveling without the kids. Great food and the staff is wonderful.
I love royal Caribbean cruises! The ships are beautiful and I think they have the best prices and promos as well!
My mom took us on a vacation to coco cay, and it was beautiful and fun. Lots to do on the ship and off the ship.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos