Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love this cruise line! Lots of activities and fun for the whole family! Amazing food and great service! Cruises save you money, and save you from having to plan everything out ahead of time. You can eat as much as you want and order room service for free!
Its been 10 years since I've been on a Royal Caribbean Cruise and I cannot wait to change that. My husband and I have been considering a cruise for our next vacation. Not sure I could even consider another line. I was blown away on the ship I vacationed on back in 2004.
My family and I went on our first cruise with Royal Caribbean and Loved every minute of it. They had some of the best staff and excursions were amazing!! I will definitely be booking another cruise within the next year.
Ooh! I love me some Royal Caribbean Cruising! I've traveled to Mexico and Alaska via RC cruise lines and I was not disappointed!
I have never gone on a long cruise but my friends recommend Royal Caribbean because of great price and to always plan ahead and book trip months in advance, which will save me so much money. That the Staffs are great and very knowledgable when it comes to country opinion and options for things to do once at shore.
I was hesitant to try a new cruise line an am so glad that I decided upon the Allure of the Seas last December. The staff was out of the world. The food although not 5 star, it is great for the amount of people served. The main shows were outstanding. On all of my other cruises, I have never made it through an entire show. I stayed through 3 different feature shows on this cruise. Staff remembered my name whenever they saw me. Entertainment staff were so friendly. I would completely recommend Royal Caribbean.
I have never been on a cruise I'm somewhere between it sounds amazing and it sounds terrible. So I guess my rating hardly counts.
One of the better cruiselines. not everything is included, but mpst things are which makes planning much easier.
I really like their website with lots of options to choose from. The cruises have lots of activities so it doesn't even matter if you're cruising on a budget!
Love love love! Ive been on several cruises through this line and they never disappoint! Excellent service and incomparable comfort. I would definitely recommend for any age at any time of the year!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos