4.66 / 5 based on 6,850 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
All time favorite cruise line. Great for all ages and endless activities for any interest. Would never travel anything other than Royal Caribbean
Going on the Royal Caribbean Cruise was one of my finest family vacation. There was so much to do and so little time to enjoy all the amenities.
I've only been on a Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas, but it was a blast, the ship was clean, the food was great, and there was a lot to do!
The best cruise line around! I've been on 3 cruises, and I have had a blast! I love their ships as well as the service. Everything is 5 star!!
Had a great time on the Royal Caribbean cruise line. The staff were friendly. I enjoyed all of the activities that were available on the cruise.
The best cruise I have been on. I used them for a West Caribbean trip. The service and food on their Harmony of the seas ship was just excellent.
Have taken several cruises with this line and they are always very good. I️ would like to see some improvements to their movies under the stars.
I would like to participate in this campaign, the attention and the cruise are one of the best and spent some vacations there, thanks influenster
Best Cruise ever! We went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica. One of the best vacations ever. Everything was great and was just what I needed!
Absolutely loved everything about this cruise line. So welcoming, entertaining, the food was exquisite. I will not choose any other cruise line.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos