Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,185 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My favorite cruise line And I have been on many cruises. The dining is great and so is their private Bahamas island
After traveling years on Carnival cruises, I decided to give Royal Caribbean a try. And I was not disappointed! Great food and hospitality!
As far as cruises go, Royal Caribbean is the way to go. This line is luxurious and clean and more affordable than the real ritzy lines. Not to mention the caribbean is a BEAUTIFUL place with sandy beaches and the bluest sea! Cruises like this are a great way to visit multiple caribbean islands without spending a fortune at each place.
Top notch cruise ships I was lucky enough to go on five cruises and four of those were with Royal Caribbean! I will never cruise another line ever!
Great cruise but they charged me an additional $400. No explanation/response yet but that's unacceptable. I kept all my receipts and know for a fact I spent no where near that. Just be careful when you hook up your credit card to your sea pass card.
We have taken a few Royal Caribbean cruises & LOVED them! The crews are fabulous, the entire staff extremely helpful & always smiling. The ports are fun, and getting to shore very orderly & easy. The onboard entertainment is always great! The only SMALL criticism is that the food isn't as great lately as it was on early cruises. But who cares when you are having so much fun!?!
I have been on 8 cruises in my life and I have to say that Royal Carribean Cruises are the best of them all! Royal Carribean ships are the cleanest and have the most activities going on. Also, the food on Royal Carribean Cruises is the best! If I had a decision to go on any cruise line I would definelty pick Royal Carribean!
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean Cruise Line! I had the most wonderful experience with this line! They are amazing and do a wonderful job at making sure their guests have the best time possible!
I went on a cruise with them when I was 16, they had things to do for everyone, from my younger sister and cousin to my grandparents. It was clean and the crew were wonderful. This is the only cruise I will ever use.
Probably my favourite cruise line, but probably because it was also my first one. Every part of this cruise was a dream- the ports, excursions, formal dinners, restaurants and midnight buffet. The ship was beautiful, clean, and I felt very safe. I would definitely cruise with a Royal Caribbean again!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos