4.65 / 5 based on 5,495 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I liked this cruise line. It's been a while but it's the only ship we have been on and the service was excellent.
Great food and drinks - not a ton to do on the ship. Great excursions though. Their private island is wonderful!
I love traveling with royal Caribbean cruise line! Great service, great food, very affordable, & family friendly!
Once you go Royal Caribbean you don't go back. After trying this cruise line I couldn't enjoy a Carnival cruise:
I love going to cruise trips 🚢 I enjoy them very much royal Caribbean has been so good to us I enjoy every moment
I had a great time flying with royal they captain was nice and was making jokes it was smooth sailing in the sky
I would highly recommend this cruise line I've been a few times and compared to the others this is d ef my fav!!
Amazing time I will definitely recommend to all my family and friends had an awesome experience love love love !
I would love to go on this one day I've hear great things about it and a lot of things to do and also very clean
Very nice cruises, always something to do, it shows an amazing and the food is amazing, not that expensive at all
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos