4.66 / 5 based on 6,646 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on a cruise on the mariner of the seas in 2010 and it was one of my favorite travel experiences. All of the crew members are so kind.
We had a lot of fun. Lot's of activities for adults & children. This was our first cruise on RC. We would love to do it again in the future.
The Harmony of the Seas is RC biggest ship and it like no other! RC humanitarian efforts was priceless during Hurricane Irma..kuddos to them!
If you want a more classy experience the royal Caribbean is a great choice. They have lots to do while aboard and the service is phenomenal!
It's a cheaper Cruise line, and you get what you pay for. The food is sub-par unless you go to the Chopped Grill, but the service is alright.
I have traveled several times on this cruise line. It is a nice line with many things to do on board. They also offer some great excursions.
Took a 4 day cruise with family to the Bahamas. Loved everything in the cruise except it did not have a lot of activities for my 2 year old.
I took a family trip in the Caribbean. The weather was wonderful. The water at the port was nice and blue and cold. I enjoyed the people. Great group of diversity.
Best vacation ever!!!! We went to the Caribbean and have the best honeymoon. Food was amazing and the employees treat us super ptofessional.
Love it. Everyone is so friendly, food is amazing, lots to do, and they take you to wonderful places. Perfect for anyone who likes to travel.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos