4.66 / 5 based on 6,850 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Everything about this cruise line is fantastic. The crew, the activities, OMG THE FOOD!!!! I've never been on a RCCL boat that I have not loved.
I had an amazing time! Except the crusade ship i went on the food was great but the pool was soooo small! I would not recommend for little kids!
We went to St Thomas and St Maarten, it was a nice relaxing time with family. The staff were just a joy and very helpful. The food was delicious!
Great Cruise, but we had rough sailing. With that in mind they didn’t seem to have enough to do when we were stuck at sea for a day unexpectedly.
We have been on a few Royal Caribbean cruises. They are our favorite cruise line. The staff is always second to none and the ships are wonderful.
Great time for all ages. On board entertainment was enjoyed by my entire party and the food was excellent. I would sail on Royal Caribbean again.
I've never had a bad experience with this cruise line. I've been going on cruises for about 10 years now and would not choose any other company.
The cruise was fun but the food wasn't the best. The best part was unlimited pizza at night. Customer service was good. We even had room service.
Great time, good food, drinks and accommodations on these ships. Their cruises are a good value. Drink packages seem a little pricey.
I cannot over express how much I loved cruising with RC. We went on Harmony of the Seas and it was top notch. I could stay on the boat for weeks!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos