4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Love this cruise line! Definitely my favorite, prices are decent, ships are clean and staff is always wonderful!
Great, great... we went to Bahamas. The services, amenities, food, activities, etc A plus. We enjoined every day.
Can’t say much about this cruise line. I would love to try it out but me nor anyone I’ve known has used this line
Royal carribean was one of my first cruise lines I ever used and still one of my favorite. Their boats are great.
The food was great, the staff was wonderful. I just wish there was a larger and more beautiful library on board.
Royal Caribbean cruise lines are perfect for all ages. There is something for everyone to do on and off the ship
I would love to go on this one day I've hear great things about it and a lot of things to do and also very clean
Amazing time I will definitely recommend to all my family and friends had an awesome experience love love love !
Very nice cruises, always something to do, it shows an amazing and the food is amazing, not that expensive at all
Once you go Royal Caribbean you don't go back. After trying this cruise line I couldn't enjoy a Carnival cruise:
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos