Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The food was great and definitely the highlight of traveling on the ship. There was a lot to choose from and they offered a large variety of different food types, including some ethnic foods. The design of the ship was incredible and there was a lot to see.
I was pretty disappointed getting off of the ship because we had such a limited amount of time to explore and all of the stops were very tourist-y and felt like we were still in the US. I would compare the stops to a US amusement park. There's nothing wrong with that, but if I travel to another country, I want to get the full experience of their culture.
I think the worst aspect though is how pricey it is to use the internet. I forget the exact amount it costs to use the internet, but it is VERY expensive. It would be nice if they lowered the price and gave people the opportunity to use the internet in their spare time. I hated not being able to contact anyone off of the ship.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos