Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went on a royal Caribbean with my family years ago and it was such a fun vacation! There is so much to do on the boat for kids and adults! Plenty of bars, restaurants, a casino, shows you name it they have it!
Went on the Allure of the Seas and it was truly an amazing ship. You don't even have to deboard at the ports, that's how awesome it was. We were blown away by every aspect.
While I haven't taken this exact cruise, I have cruised with Royal Caribbean. I love their ships and their itineraries. Fabulous food and service! The staff is always friendly. The only con is the hard sell you get whenever you go for a spa treatment.
I had a nightmare experience with Royal Caribbean. We were one of the first bi-lingual cruises the line ever hosted - leaving from Italy and traveling the Mediterranean. The guests on the boat were mostly Italian- and they were as such catered to by staff. Every announcement was made in Italian and rarely in English. There were many fights amongst Italian and American guests, that the staff were ill-equiped to handle. When we mentioned our concerns to staff we were typically ignored, or told to call corporate. It was so disappointing, I'll never go on another cruise with them again.
I enjoy Royal Caribbean Cruises out of Carnival and Princess. I love cruising. I will be going on the Allure of the Seas in August 2014 and taking the 7 day Western Cruise but I have done other cruises to Bahamas, and Eastern Caribbean, and Grand Turks. I was able to go on the Oasis of the Seas 2010 and it was amazing.
Can't begin to express how much we love cruising, But even more so, Royal is our favorite line. Worth the extra price to pay for the better service and accommodations. We've been on 4 Royal cruises and have never had a bad experience. Looking forward to planning our next one!
The thing that I love about Royal is that while it can be family friendly, there aren't a bunch of kids roaming around like on Carnival. I do not have any children and when I am on vacation I don't like to feel like I am at Disney.
I went on a cruise to Alaska a few years ago and it was a ton of fun but our room was really cramped and felt like a dorm room
Great family vacation fun for all. All inclusive at your fingertips. You can add shore excursions to extend your vacation experience or just kick back and enjoy all the ship has to offer. Daily activities, spa treatments, elegant dining experience. Wonderful Vacation.
Royal Caribbean never disappoints. All 3 cruises I have been on have been excellent - can't wait for the next!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos