4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have been on one royal carribean cruise really long ago but the ship is spectactular. It really clean and fancy
5 years ago & I still remember the AMAZING time I had. I've been itching to go back & really hoping I can soon!!!
I love royal Caribbean cruises! The ships are beautiful and I think they have the best prices and promos as well!
One of the better cruiselines. not everything is included, but mpst things are which makes planning much easier.
My family and I have always cruised with Royal Caribbean. They always have nice people and the rewards are great
I liked this cruise line. It's been a while but it's the only ship we have been on and the service was excellent.
Royal Caribbean cruise lines are perfect for all ages. There is something for everyone to do on and off the ship
Overall good cruise. Good could have been a bit better and would have like a little more variety in entertainment
If you're going on a cruise without the kids, this is the cruise line you want. It's catered more towards adults.
Great guidelines! We've taken multiple cruises with RC. Always been impressed from food to tours they do it best
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos