Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Loved every royal cruise I have been on. Beautiful ships and great food and entertainment
My husband and I cruised with royal carribean. We loved it. Great device and great ship.
Loved this experience. Would do it again. Was my first time on royal and would recommend
Awesome staff on Majesty of the Seas. Rooms are dated but food and service is excellent!
I Thad an amazing time the food was great the pool was great and the island was the best
Loved the cruise. Food was included. Rooms was really nice. Works and service was great.
We took a 4 day cruise recently. The staff was incredibly nice but the food was terrible
First time cruising wasn't impressed. Food was mediocre and there was hair in our bread.
These cruises are some of the best experiences I've ever had. So luxurious and romantic!
Great Cruise line. Very clean and the food is great. Better than Carnival in my opinion.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos