4.66 / 5 based on 6,735 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Fabulous!!! great experience people were fantastic, use them twice honeymoon included. Makes you feel like a celebrity. Wanna go on another again.
Took a cruise with my family this passed summer and we loved it! We ate so much food and enjoyed it so much thinking about going about next summer!
My family and I are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship this September for the first time so we are very excited I'm sure it'll be so much fun.
Hands down the best cruise line there is. All the staff makes you feel like royalty and I would recommend this to anyone wanting to go on a cruise.
I suspect talking about Royal Caribbean. Love cruises and all the infrastructure of ships. I have traveled over 15 times in the ships of the Royal.
All the cruise lines are more or less the same, the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do.
Fun but my boat needed an upgrade. There was a ton of old people and some staff tended to be rude. Overall fun but wish there was more excursions!
I loved their service. The entire staff on that cruise was very friendly and helpful. My family had a great time definitely will be going back soon
We loved our experience with this cruise line, it's the only line we will ever vacation with! Everyone is so helpful & friendly. Highly suggest it.
So far I've been on the allure and anthem.... I loved them both but favor the allure... I would go on either one again when given the opportunity.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos