Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My family and I love Royal Caribbean cruises. In the last 10 years, we have been on over 15 cruises and there is something for everyone. From nurseries for the babies to activities and shows for older kids and adults, Royal Caribbean rarely disappoints!
I have been on 3 cruises with RCCL and the service is always great. There are fees, but I suggest doing your research like with any other vacation. There are always activities going on, on the ship. Bingo, comedy, musical and variety shows, shopping, the casino and many other things. The customer service when booking and with any other questions is fantastic.
Great food, excellent staff, I had so much fun with my family, there's so much to do onboard!
This is the best cruiseline I've ever been on! The boats are huge and there is so much to do at night! The food I amazing and the staff is wonderful
Took a cruise with my family this passed summer and we loved it! We ate so much food and enjoyed it so much thinking about going about next summer!
I had a great time on my cruise. they made it every easy and simpel to book the cruz and then the trip was amazing. Very relaxing and they were soooooo friendly
My husband and I went on our 3rd cruise in February. We were very happy with Royal C. The last 2 cruises we went on were with Carnival and we were disappointed with them. This cruise changed our minds on cruise ships! We had a blast. Tons of activities, great food, and the staff was amazing.
We went on a cruise with Royal Caribbean to the Bahamas. I had more off the boat. When you are at sea I feel like there should be more activities on the boat. When I was on Carnival there was always something to do.
I am very impressed with Royal Caribbean cruise line! I love their service onboard the ships. There is many activities for all ages! The only thing my teen daughter complained about was that there wasn't a "teen dance club" like on the carnival ships. We have a cruise planned for this dec so I guess we will see if they have put a teen dance club on liberty of the seas or not. Either way I know we will have a blast!
Hubby & I are not "cruise people". With that said this cruise was incredible. Great food, amazing service & the entertainment was phenomenal. There was something to do every minute of everyday for everyone. We hardly had time to sit by the pool cause we were to busy having so much fun.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos