4.66 / 5 based on 6,401 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Fabulous trip that exceeded our expectations. We had a blast and felt like we were always taken care of. Everyone was friendly and helpful
I love Royal Caribbean. I just recently booked another cruise for the cruise line. Very friendly crew and amazing attractions on the boats.
Had a wonderful time on a cruise to the Mexican Rivera. Always something to do, endless ice cream, incredible staff, and a beautiful ship!
I absolutely loved the Royal Caribbean cruise. In my experience, it was not as expensive as Carnival and had more amenities that I enjoyed.
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and loved both of them. Definitely recommend over Carnival. Great destinations with decent prices.
Their cruises are very inexpensive we had a great time the food was great the islands are amazing would definitely cruise again when we can
Royal Caribbean is great. I have been satisfied every time I go on a cruise with them. It's more of a relaxing cruise than a party cruise.
I love this company! Went on a cruise with them and the hospitality is everything! Love the activities for everyone and the accommodations
And this is why I low summer because I get to go with my family to the Royal Cruise and it's just amazing! You guys should definitely go !
Huge fan or cruises.. love royal Caribbean so fun ob the souds rhe boats are so entertaining plebtingof seating on the deck for sun bathing
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos