Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have taken 3 cruises on Royal Carribean and always had a great time. The ships are beautiful, the entertainment is fantastic and the food is amazing. Something for everyone!!! We love the casino too!!! They shows were very good. We always love the bingo games!!
In love with Royal Caribbean Cruises! Very classy ship. Very professional. Crew are very sweet
Great middle of the road cruise line brand! Never had an issue with royal Caribbean.
Royal is our favorite cruise line! Just did a 7 day this summer, now booked on two more!
The best cruise line around! I've been on 3 cruises, and I have had a blast! I love their ships as well as the service. Everything is 5 star!!
I have been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and loved both of them. Even though they are a little higher than other cruise lines, the quality is top notch. The staff is always so friendly and fun. Activities are plenty and food is great. I do recommend looking at cruisecritic.com to get a good idea about tips for each individual cruise. People offer great help on the forums for any questions.
I've been on a Royal Caribbean cruise and a Carnival cruise. The Royal Caribbean cruise had better activities, and both had similar food quality. The staff were very friendly and the overall experience was great. Wonderful trip to take with family, forces everyone to give up their phones for several days, and participate in quality time.
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and loved both of them. Definitely recommend over Carnival. Great destinations with decent prices.
I love this cruise line! Lots of activities and fun for the whole family! Amazing food and great service! Cruises save you money, and save you from having to plan everything out ahead of time. You can eat as much as you want and order room service for free
This is a great cruise line that treat there guess so great such a great experience I would go on another!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos