Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,189 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My family highly recommends RC Cruise lines. We have found they are especially good for families with young children. We've been on 2 cruises with RC and a few with Carnival. We definitely prefer RC.
We are totally "loyal to Royal." This is a great cruise line. The prices are great for what you get and the shore excursion options are fantastic. We absolutely love cruising, and Royal is our first choice!
This was our honeymoon cruise and I can't recommend it enough! 7 nights is the perfect length of a cruise and the Caribbean is gorgeous!!! Royal Caribbean is simply the best cruise line too. Quality.
As far as cruises go, Royal Caribbean is the way to go. This line is luxurious and clean and more affordable than the real ritzy lines. Not to mention the caribbean is a BEAUTIFUL place with sandy beaches and the bluest sea! Cruises like this are a great way to visit multiple caribbean islands without spending a fortune at each place.
On our first cruise my husband and I had a great time. We boarded their smallest cruise ship and liked it. It was quite dated but not bad at all. I can only imagine what their bigger ships are like.
I've only ever been on one cruise, and it was with Royal Caribbean. I loved it. The food is amazing, the entertainment is phenomenal, and there is plenty to do both at sea and in port. Highly recommend it!
Love royal caribbean. We've been on several of their cruises and ships. We always have great service and a great time. We will return on many more cruises in the future.
Had the absolute best time on our Royal Caribbean Cruise! The crew and all the amenities made our trip to the Bahamas a blast! Will be doing this again soon!!!
Royal Caribbean is by far my favorite cruiseline. I don't want to cruise with any other cruiseline! The Mediterranean cruise in particular was a smaller ship, a little dated, but we had a great time, great food, great entertainment. I liked the small-ship feel, since I cruise with family and it makes it easy to find everyone. The more you cruise with Royal Caribbean, the better deals/ship benefits you get.
We have take several Royal Caribbean cruises. They are a leaps and bounds better than their lower priced competitor. The phone is a amazing and the service is impeccable.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos