Top Questions See all 1,491 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and both were awesome. They visit some great destinations and the staff is always super friendly and helpful.
Amazing cruise line. Second time booking a trip through them: affordable and friendly. So much to do on the cruise ship. Custom tee service is amazing
Service on the ship was great. There is a wide range of options for entertainment available. This ship is suitable for all ages. Definitely recommend!
Great cruises. A more structured and professional atmosphere than some other lines but still great for a business trip or family vacation. Amazing food
I've been on 5 cruises from this line and I have an amazing experience every single time. I truly enjoy the food and places we stop at during the trip.
Everyone I know has been on this cruise & I have yet to try it. Customer service is amazing & it's a great experience. I can't wait to try it as well!
Cruises can be so fun. I recommend saving for when you can have a more expensive room to enjoy some space otherwise it can feel quite crammed in there.
I just recently sailed on Empress of the seas. The staff was great the ship was just really small and outdated so there wasn't a lot to do on the ship.
Royal Caribbean is our favorite cruise line that we have tried so far. They have thought of everything and have great programming for the whole family
Royal has been my favorite cruise line so far! Fantastic ships, amazing services, delicious foods, so much to do and the itineraries are always great!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos