4.65 / 5 based on 5,471 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Very peaceful trip with the family. We're good members now I think. Too cruise pick still when looking for a getaway
Amazing staff! Amazing ship! Always something to do never a dull moment! The food was fantastic as well as the shows!
Great ships and great food! My family always enjoys a cruise on royal Caribbean. We can't wait to book our next trip
Great for more than a week trip. I use this cruise line mostly with my entire family. Has so much for everyone to do.
It was what we took for our honeymoon. It was relaxing and a dream come true. We took several more with our family.
This is a great cruise line we took the cruise from New Orleans to Mexico on a seven days cruise and enjoyed myself
Such a amazing cruise nice accommodations and take to amazing destinations i can't wait to go back on another ship
My whole family loves royal Caribbean it is so clean and such a good environment and they have awesome activities.
I really want to book a cruise with Royal Caribbean. I have heard sooo many good things. I've gotta see for myself.
Debo dar buena referencia es una experiencia maravilloses fenomenal algo inolvidable viajar con ustedes es lo mejor
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos