Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've been on at least 6 Royal Caribbean cruises, some with family, some with friends. I have loved them all. The service cannot be beat, the ships are so clean, and the unlimited food...well, who doesn't like that?! Their service makes me hesitant to even try another cruise line, they are top notch.
I am about to go on my 4th cruise and all of them have been with Royal Caribbean. The service is top notch,the food is amazing, and if you're bored theres a problem! There is always something going on even while the ship is docked in port. The ports are beautiful. The entertainment on board is great and the talent brought on board is great! The production shows are incredible.
I love their cruise! The staff is amazing and will do anything to please you. It's a great experience and I would absolutely love to go again!
If I could give it more stars I would!!! This was my first cruise and it was amazing. There was always something to do, lots of shows movies pool parties. Everything for all ages. The food was exceptional as were the drinks and bars that were on board. The excursions that I went on were incredible and the staff was always well equipped to handle every situation
The Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines I have ever gone on. Great staff
Mariner of the Seas was a great pick for a family friendly vacation. Many activities for every age group to participate in, will never have a dull moment. Given more than enough time at each stop. Friendly staff, and great food! Very accommodating for vegetarians as well!
We took a Caribbean cruise. Very enjoyable when en route. Good food. Entertainment was good. Ports were mediocre.
I went on my 21 birthday I had so much fun everyone is nice I wood go agen I wood recommended people to see that they think
I enjoy Royal Caribbean Cruises out of Carnival and Princess. I love cruising. I will be going on the Allure of the Seas in August 2014 and taking the 7 day Western Cruise but I have done other cruises to Bahamas, and Eastern Caribbean, and Grand Turks. I was able to go on the Oasis of the Seas 2010 and it was amazing.
Took a cruise to bermuda and didn't like the whole cruise experience. never go again
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos