4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The preferred one we like to travel with ... very nice and clean and lots of things to do and the excursions are nice
BEAUTIFUL rooms beautiful cruise very nice stuff the price is just amazing and very affordable, amazing for families
Haven't been in a long time. But I remember my cruises on this cruise line were some of the best Memories in my life.
Los mejores cruceros no los cambiaría por nada excelente atención entretenimiento y diversión con grandes promociones
Best cruise lines ever known for the best service and best things to do on the cruise take them every time. I love it
Usually used by older people but it's a good calm way to travel. I used it to go to Mexico and back it was a fun trip
This cruise line offers so many opportunities for travel and vacations! It is pure luxury and at affordable prices.
The upscale of cruising. Everything has been covered to the point where you feel spoiled after your vacation is over😔
I love cruises, especially this one. The prices are right, the activities are amazing, and the staff is very helpful.
Absolutely love the experience- the hospitality, food, port locations, and all the things to do while you're aboard.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos