4.66 / 5 based on 6,633 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Loved my experience with Royal Caribbean! Hope to use it later in life! Great customer service the entire trip and always felt safe on the ocean!
Going on the Royal Caribbean Cruise was one of my finest family vacation. There was so much to do and so little time to enjoy all the amenities.
I've only been on a Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas, but it was a blast, the ship was clean, the food was great, and there was a lot to do!
The best cruise line around! I've been on 3 cruises, and I have had a blast! I love their ships as well as the service. Everything is 5 star!!
Has never disappointed! The staff always goes above and beyond for all of their guests. Entertainment and food are always the best quality.
I had an amazing time! Except the crusade ship i went on the food was great but the pool was soooo small! I would not recommend for little kids!
BEST CRUISELINE. The ships are incredibly beautiful and so nice. Their staff are 10/10. The food is immaculate and the shows are so entertaining!
Great time for all ages. On board entertainment was enjoyed by my entire party and the food was excellent. I would sail on Royal Caribbean again.
If you are wanting to plan a fun and relaxing vacation. This cruise line is perfect. Has all of the things you ever need on a vacation and more.
Great Cruise, but we had rough sailing. With that in mind they didn’t seem to have enough to do when we were stuck at sea for a day unexpectedly.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos