BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Nicole B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Went on a royal Caribbean cruise in 2011 with a large group of people and absolutely LOVED it! Would recommend and go on again! It was for spring break, had amazing dining experiences and could salsa dance all night!!
Jennifer K.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn’t think a cruise was for me , until I went on one with Royal Caribbean! Every single day on the ship was perfect from beginning to end! There was more activities on the cruise than I could have ever imagined !
Saige S.
jonesboro, ar
My boyfriend took me on a cruise with royal Caribbean and it was amazing!! It’s so fun I️ think everyone should experience a cruise at some point in their life. The customer service was amazing. I️ have no complaints
Rhea L.
Rochester, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Best cruise I was ever on. Food was delicious, from the buffets to the sit down dinners. The activities are never ending. Honestly I didn’t do any excursions this time because there was so much to do and see on the ship.
Keely V.
The best trip of my life!! Totally worth the money! I had the best food i have ever eaten in my life!!! We went to wonderful destinations had great entertainment and great service all around!!! Best way to travel!!!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We had a blast. Always something to do, something to eat, and somewhere to lay out. We enjoyed the excursions and places to roam when docking. It was a lot of fun and not a high cost so we could do more while on the trip.
Cole K.
Savannnah
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
AMAZING! The best cruise line ever. The staff are the most helpful and nice people. Their ships are extremely clean and neat. The food is amazing also! Will definitely be going back for my 7th cruise with them soon.
Jenelle P.
Tampa, FL
I've been on multiple cruises with Royal Caribbean and this will be the line I always use! Amazing staff and I always have the best time and the best food. The ships are beautiful and there are so many activities.
Kimberly M.
Minneapolis, MN
Best vacation ever. The dinners were fantastic, there was always so much to do, and the customer service was impeccable. Our excursion was well-organized and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. I have no complaints!
Ruby S.
Centerville, UT
Absolutely loved our Royal Caribbean cruise! We did a 4 day cruise for our honeymoon and it was perfect. I've been craving another cruise ever since. The food was amazing. Service was even better. Highly recommend.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.