Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went to Europe on Royal Caribbean, loved the service. The food was great and the entertainment was wonderful. I was nice affordable way to see Venice, Rome, Monaco, Naples, Croatia, Malta, and Barcelona.
I haven't been on a cruise but I wouldn't hesitate to set sail with Royal Caribbean. I have friends that have traveled with them and it sounded so amazing! And they all had to go on diets when they got back ;)
One of my favorite cruise lines out there. There is truly something for everyone in the family and by the end of each trip, you'll never want to leave.
I've been on a couple Royal Caribbean cruises. They were really fun. The food and people were awesome. I would definitely choose them again.
I have been on 3 cruises with RCCL and the service is always great. There are fees, but I suggest doing your research like with any other vacation. There are always activities going on, on the ship. Bingo, comedy, musical and variety shows, shopping, the casino and many other things. The customer service when booking and with any other questions is fantastic.
On my honeymoon with my husband. We went on the Rhapsody Of The Seas. It was very magical. We also chose it when our son was a year and a half for our first vacation as a family. It was also very relaxing and peaceful and family friendly.
Went to a Royal Caribbean Cruise for spring break last year with a group of girlfriends. I loved it, the food and drinks tasted great, the destinations were perfect great staff and a lot of fun. Only wish they had more night activities because the adult club could have been very cool but was not a big TO-DO on the ship.
You'll have a great time. There's plent of things to do for all ages. Prices are very reasonable as well.
Can't begin to express how much we love cruising, But even more so, Royal is our favorite line. Worth the extra price to pay for the better service and accommodations. We've been on 4 Royal cruises and have never had a bad experience. Looking forward to planning our next one!
My favorite cruise line, and the cruise line I would definitely stay loyal to if I were to go on another cruise! Appeals to all age groups, and has some of the greatest ships! Love the staff! Love the locations! Love the activities! Great time!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos