4.66 / 5 based on 6,746 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Really great affordable cruise option. Love how you don't feel left out if you can't afford the high class sweets. Really enjoy all the drink packages.
I had alot of fun we ended up going to Dominican islands and had a blast. Did alot of excrsions always sign up don't just get off boat without a plan.
Cruises can be so fun. I recommend saving for when you can have a more expensive room to enjoy some space otherwise it can feel quite crammed in there.
Best cruise line overall. Have used this cruise line several times and will continue to use it in the future. I have had the best experiences on board.
I loved everything about it. The endless food and drinks, the pools and dance floors, the shows, just everything was amazing. 10/10 would cruise again
I enjoyed my girls trip on this cruise line! We had a ball the food was great and the staff was friendly and always wanting to help any way they could!
Love this cruise line. As I write this cruise I am planning a cruise with them for next year. I have only been on their oasis class shps and love them
Hands down the best experience of my life. Royal Caribbean does an amazing job from theming to entertainment to food and drinks to customer service.
I love royal carribean. The cruises are always fun and I always have a great time riding on royal caribbeans. The staff and everyone is so friendly.
Top of the line cruise. Beautiful rooms and helpful staff. Great food and beautiful ships. Tons of stuff to do!!! Loved everything about our cruise!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos