4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
It was our honeymoon and Christmas time. Music was always playing and food was served on different decks at all times with different themes.
The staff is so friendly, and so welcoming, the boat is nice and spacious, and the food was really good. Always enjoy myself in these cruises
If you want a more classy experience the royal Caribbean is a great choice. They have lots to do while aboard and the service is phenomenal!
Best cruise line by far. The entertainment is over the top and the food is well worth the money on the cruise! Chop steakhouse is a must try.
The boat was very old and not in tip top shape, but we still had a great time! We were on "Majesty of the Seas". Cococay was AMAZING though!
Love the atmosphere. Loved the food! The service! My days there were perfect! My favorite thing was the daily figures they made with towels.
This is a great cruise to plan here if you want quality! I love the cruises they put on. It is more on the expensive side but it's worth it!
Everything about this cruise line is top notch. All the staff are attentive. Food is fantastic. Always something to do. Can't wait to go back
I have traveled several times on this cruise line. It is a nice line with many things to do on board. They also offer some great excursions.
The spa on royal Caribbean was amazing. I went with about 15 people, we had a blast. We did everything we could. It was just unforgettable.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos