4.65 / 5 based on 5,479 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Cleanliness was great really loved this cruise enjoyed our time as a family food was great and rooms very comfortable
Best cruise lines ever known for the best service and best things to do on the cruise take them every time. I love it
Good price , nice places to go , amazing time s , good food , good servicies, plan to go again with friend and family
It doesn't get better than this. talk about luxury. If you are looking for lasting memories this one takes the cake!
I enjoyed my cruise on royal Caribbean, however I liked carnival more. Royal Caribbean is better for an older crowd.
Loved our Cruise on the Royal Caribbean, Can't wait to go on another with Royal Caribbean favorite part was the food
I live this cruise I get the best tan hear and I love going to all the little islands and is an amazing exsperinence!
I love this product it is one of my favorite to use I was not disappointed when I tried it and it is worth the money
Absolutely love the experience- the hospitality, food, port locations, and all the things to do while you're aboard.
Been on Three Royal Caribbean Cruises and i love the quality of the food, customer service and value of our purchase.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos