Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This was the first cruise I went on and it did not disappoint! I had a great time on it. They staff was friendly, food was tasty and they had lots of activities on board so there was never a dull moment. I would definitely recommend it!
Having been on many cruises with this cruise line, I highly recommend it. Their ships are classy, clean, and the workers are always extremely helpful. The food is absolutely amazing. At the ports, Royal Caribbean is always working to keep everything safe. You cannot go wrong with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
Royal Caribbean cruise line is amazing. The ship is beautiful and it has so many activities to do in the ship. Makes you want to stay in there forever !
We went on two RC cruises but I wasn't ever really overwhelmed. The food is just so so, and the cruises are always full of kids and teens so the halls are always noisy and its hard to find a spot to get away from the noise of families.
Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation.
Great food, excellent staff, I had so much fun with my family, there's so much to do onboard!
Great family vacation fun for all. All inclusive at your fingertips. You can add shore excursions to extend your vacation experience or just kick back and enjoy all the ship has to offer. Daily activities, spa treatments, elegant dining experience. Wonderful Vacation.
I went on a cruise to Mexico recently and Loved it. The ships are beautiful. They really care about hiring quality, friendly people. Our server at our dinners was so funny and friendly to us, making us feel like the only people she was taking care of. Perfect for a family or couple!
Royal Caribbean cruises are the best. Cruise food is always a little sub par but the shows are great and it's always a lot of fun!
I went on a Royal Caribbean for my first cruise, and loved it! The food was amazing, rooms super comfortable, destinations interesting, and there were so many awesome on-board entertainment options. I would definitely go on another RC cruise.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos